All reviews amish country happy hour cookies great hotel texas roadhouse conference room shopping and restaurants pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast parking lot the hotel staff room was clean excellent stay front desk staff great staff would stay again business trip
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed this location!! The hotel was neat and clean as was the pool and hot tub. We will definitely consider this hotel again!! We ordered delivery from Damon’s Pizza and it was excellent!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mckenzie_Azzardi, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn New Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Sue C,

Thank you so much for the outstanding review of our property. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our clean and fresh rooms and were able to relax in our spacious pool & spa. We appreciate the favorable review and do hope you will choose to stay with us when your return to the area.

PS- Damon's Pizza is my FAVORITE! Glad you enjoyed it.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot, for work and for fun. I have to say this hotel staff is the best one I have ever encountered. I expect those working at a hotel to politely correct any issues I might have. When we arrived, the room we were given had clearly been occupied by smokers. We went back down to the front desk and were given a different room immediately. They explained that some people do ignore the fact that it is a non-smoking hotel. They were genuinely apologetic. What was unique about this hotel, was how genuinely friendly the staff was all the time. When we ate breakfast, the woman working the breakfast area greeted us when we arrived and cleared our table when we were done. I don’t think I’ve ever had someone take my plates in a complimentary breakfast setting. The hotel was clean and comfortable - the rooms, the lobby/breakfast area, and the pool. I find myself wishing I had a reason to stay here again, even though a return trip out this way is probably unlikely.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mckenzie_Azzardi, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn New Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Jessica B,

Thank you so much for the outstanding review of our property. I am so thrilled to hear that our team went above and beyond to make sure you had the best stay possible. We genuinely adore our beloved guests and want them to have a great time while they are visiting New Philadelphia. We really appreciate the great review and do hope to serve you again when you are back in town.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! It's a little older but it's been updated. Good breakfast too. The only complaint we had was the bathtub. It's rounded like a boat bottom. It makes standing in it awkward.
We would stay again

Dear Leslie D,

Thank you so much for the great review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our recent upgrades and scrumptious breakfast. I do understand your concern for the shape of the bathtubs as I have personally stood in them myself to better understand your comment. Thankfully our property is slated to go through a complete renovation very soon and the bathtubs are the first on our list to upgrade. We appreciate the nice review and look forward to serving you again when you are back in town.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Hotel was conveniently located close to where I needed to be for 3 days. The staff is very friendly and responsive. The breakfast food bar is decent, with a very attentive staffer. Very close to a variety of restaurants also.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear timwainwright1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our excellent location and awesome team. We love serving beloved guests such as yourself! We appreciate the nice review and do hope to see you again real soon!

All our best,

Kris, Mckenzie & Team

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Great place to stay, very friendly here, convenient, Sheetz in parking lot and also Texas Roadhouse. Location is perfect, right off the exit..We were heading to Berlin Ohio and Sugarcreek, we stayed here, not far from those 2 places..

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear David W,

Thank you so much for the nice review of your recent stay at our property. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our excellent location. We are thankful to be placed right off of the highway next to some really great restaurants, and just 10 minutes from the gateway to Ohio's Amish Country.

It is always a pleasure serving you when you are in town. We looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area.

All our best,