All reviews amish country cookies happy hour texas roadhouse great hotel conference room breakfast attendant shopping and restaurants parking lot pool and hot tub room was clean the hotel staff complimentary breakfast excellent stay business trip front desk staff great staff
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I generally stay at Hampton Inns so booked this room for our trip to see Trumpet in the Land. We were able to check in a few minutes before checkin time which I appreciated. The reception desk gave us discount coupons for 3 nearby restaurants. A call to the room to make sure all was well shortly after we arrived was a nice touch. There were a few small details in the room that I would have changed but it did not really subtract from our stay, drippy faucet, showerhead that sprayed out on the floor if you weren't really careful. As always we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast before leaving the next morning. There were 2 people keeping things filled up. I would just recommend they also keep the floor cleaned as it was a bit sticky. I would recommend this hotel for an overnight visit if you're in the area. There was nothing that would keep me from staying again if I was in the area.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Hampton are always very nice and this one was no different. Very clean and the staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. The breakfast and workout areas were much better than most places. Fortunately for us we had a gift certificate. When I inquired the actual price I felt like it was very high. If we didn't have the gift certificate, would have stayed elsewhere simply because of the price. Other than that a very nice quality hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We travel more now that we are closer to retirement. Hands down Hampton Inn deliveries exceptional clean beds and bathrooms each and ever time we stay. The staff actually care's about your stay and strives to make each stay hassle free, and they do. If there is a Hampton Inn in the city we travel too that is where we stay. Though we have stayed in Hampton Inn's most of our married life we have just recently become Hilton Honor Members. Nice perks to take advantage of since your staying anyway.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016

This is a beautiful facility, but what makes it outstanding is the friendliness and customer service shown by the staff--every staff member we encountered was wonderful! The rooms were beautiful, the complimentary breakfast was great, and the pool area was constantly attended and maintained. Wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We had a slight problem in the room and the staff was right on it to rectify the problem. The rooms and the hotel are very clean with a very nice breakfast area. The breakfast was very good and the hotel is only a few minutes from the Amish communities.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple