Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$119
SAVE US$9
Home2.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Trip.comUS$126
All reviews outdoor grill nice hotel complimentary breakfast workout room up to date definitely stay here again hotel room great stay beds were comfortable other hotels waffles home2 amenities abigail storage kitchenette lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2020

This is by far the filthiest hotel I have ever stayed in. I booked a three night stay but opted to check-out after one because it was so disgusting. You'd think they'd even got the extra mile with the COVID situation going on -- not so much.

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Great location, clean and spacious rooms. Staff was cordial but not overtly nice.
They have no breakfast and no room service because of Covid. I had to request for them to clean my room, which made no sense.
Pool was closed, gym was closed.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank adrikitty22
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Something is wrong at this place. Housekeeping is sorely lacking big time, I blame management! If you don’t have enough staff or good staff why are you even open. During a pandemic cleanliness needs to be top priority #1. We had to get moved from our 2 queen suite to 2 separate rooms because the shower was FULL of hair, in the shower walls and floor, room just didn’t feel clean either. Hallway carpets were dirty, garbage piled up/stinking at elevators. Our new room was barely any better - hair covering the phone, hanging on the towel hooks, in the floor corners. Who is cleaning these rooms?! This isn’t a missed stray hair - this is obvious. Pull out couch mattress cover wasn’t clean and there was so much hair/stuff underneath the couch. Upper management should be ashamed! Unacceptable. Will NEVER stay at this location again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank beachgirl3495
Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

I should have known when I pulled in and the trash can was overflowing. It stayed that way for 3 days with the same box there. The lobby floors were dirty, elevator floors were dirty, trash was left piled in hallways. Walls and ceilings so thin you can hear the neighbors TV, and the room above sounded like people stomping at 5am. I had to switch rooms just to get some sleep. I tried to call customer service for Hilton and I was on hold 28 minutes before I hung up. I've been a diamond member for years. I had high expectations for cleaning in the middle of a pandemic. New Albany is a nice area, expected so much more.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Great hotel stay. Nice suite with many amenities. Clean and well laid out rooms. Great kitchen/bath/shower. Very comfortable bed/pillows. Had well appointed outdoor areas, gym, and pool. Free breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2020