“MIL's first visit to Spengler's”
Review of Spengler's

Spengler's
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Napoleon
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Deli, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: At Spenglers Restaurant & Pub you will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in one of the oldest established businesses in Ohio. We have been in business since 1879. We are housed in a Historical building located in the heart of downtown Napoleon. Spenglers truly is "Where Good Friends and Good Food Come Together". We offer a wide variety of food from breakfast thru dinner. Much of our food is homemade from the soups to the pies and the lunch specials. We offer burgers, sandwiches, wings,salads, and so much more. Our menu is very "Pub food" oriented and we are always trying new things. We have the coldest beer in town along with a full bar. While visiting Spenglers we are sure you will feel right at home and we do our best to give you reasons to return. We truly appreciate our customers!
Reviewed 1 September 2017

When my MIL came to Napoleon for the day, I suggested we have lunch at Spengler's. This was her 1st trip to this restaurant! I was telling her about the history of Spengler's and how it has been a gathering place for family and friends for over 125 years! It has the hometown-feel, excellent staff and great food. I knew to go early for lunch, because the place fills up very quickly! She thoroughly enjoyed her BTL, waffle fries, and a cold glass on beer! Betty M

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Many memories of coming here - started coming as a little boy with my Dad - food is always great!!! My favorite is two on rye and a bowl of chili!

Chery W, Owner at Spengler's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you Martha! We love hearing memories from the past. Thanks for taking the time to share. See you soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

You always have a great time with friends and family at the spenglers you can go in by yourself and end up always finding someone you know there. If you don't know anybody there you will make friends fast very friendly and the owner and staff are very friendly and welcome you like you've been there forever and a day they will make you feel very very welcome. One of the best places in Napoleon to eat, I come from Toledo to eat there all the time.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The staff was very accommodating for my husband in a wheelchair. The food was excellent ! Hometown atmosphere, friendly people.

Chery W, Owner at Spengler's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you Connie for your positive words. I am so glad that you gave us the opportunity to serve you. Hope to see you and your husband again soon. Take care!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

After a water polo game, we brought 16 players and they quickly seated us. Our food came fast. I ordered the all American burger with hand-cut fries. Not even kidding they were the best fries I've ever had. Classic americano. Low prices. Friendliest service. Food was simple, so if you like fancy sauces and extravagant food I wouldn't call this the place for you. I'm definitely coming back!

Chery W, Owner at Spengler's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Your group was a joy to take care of. Hope the water polo matches went well for your team and maybe we will get to see you again next year. Take care and good luck this season.

Been to Spengler's? Share your experiences!