“wonderful experience”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Deli, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: At Spenglers Restaurant & Pub you will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in one of the oldest established businesses in Ohio. We have been in business since 1879. We are housed in a Historical building located in the heart of downtown Napoleon. Spenglers truly is "Where Good Friends and Good Food Come Together". We offer a wide variety of food from breakfast thru dinner. Much of our food is homemade from the soups to the pies and the lunch specials. We offer burgers, sandwiches, wings,salads, and so much more. Our menu is very "Pub food" oriented and we are always trying new things. We have the coldest beer in town along with a full bar. While visiting Spenglers we are sure you will feel right at home and we do our best to give you reasons to return. We truly appreciate our customers!
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The staff was very accommodating for my husband in a wheelchair. The food was excellent ! Hometown atmosphere, friendly people.

Chery W, Owner at Spengler's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you Connie for your positive words. I am so glad that you gave us the opportunity to serve you. Hope to see you and your husband again soon. Take care!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

After a water polo game, we brought 16 players and they quickly seated us. Our food came fast. I ordered the all American burger with hand-cut fries. Not even kidding they were the best fries I've ever had. Classic americano. Low prices. Friendliest service. Food was simple, so if you like fancy sauces and extravagant food I wouldn't call this the place for you. I'm definitely coming back!

Chery W, Owner at Spengler's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Your group was a joy to take care of. Hope the water polo matches went well for your team and maybe we will get to see you again next year. Take care and good luck this season.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is my kind of place! I think the entire population of Napoleon was there! We had to wait about 10 minutes before we could grab a server to ask about available seats. She went out of her way to find them and then made sure we were comfortable and happy. I guess this is just your typical Friday night at Spengler's! The food was great and service very friendly. But my greatest impression was the feeling of being a part of a great neighborhood treasure!

Chery W, Owner at Spengler's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you gave us the opportunity to serve you. Please come back to visit again. Take care and Thanks again. Chery

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My husband and I enjoy having a bite to eat and a nice cold beverage at Spengler's any time. I love and recommend the Hawaiian Grilled Cheese! It's my favorite, and now I can't seem to order anything else!!! We like to meet family and/or friends there, also, and are comfortable in the locally historic atmosphere at Spengler's.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I come to Napoleon 2-3 times a year to visit family, and no trip home would be complete without a visit or two or three to Spenglers! The food and service are always great! The cheeseburgers & chippers are the best! Also love the nachos, salads, and chili.

Been to Spengler's? Share your experiences!