Review Highlights
Nice playground!

Tucked back near the walking path. My kids love this playground. For me the only con is the... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2020
BargainTraveler2432
Ohio City, Ohio
via mobile
What an awesome park

This is a great place to take your kids. There are numerous play stations with all sorts of... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2020
37Geese
Utica, Ohio

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

Harmony Park is a great place for children of all ages. Clean, well maintained with benches for parents and caregivers!

1  Thank Rachi882
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

We frequent this park often as a family. The thing I love best about it is how it brings parents and children together to explore the play space. Each time we visit it makes me smile to see parents playing music on the pipes or on the teeter totter with their kids. There are so many fun new pieces of equipment to explore for parent and child alike. So proud of our community for making this accessible playground a reality.

1  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed 5 June 2019

Watched my grandaughter check out the new aquippment and she loved all of them. They are different then other parks. Watched older teens enjoy them also.

1  Thank gabibales
Reviewed 8 May 2019

This is an amazing place to take your family for a day of fun. Harmony Playground is a great asset for the community.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Knoxfriend
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Great first trip to the new Harmony Playground! We were so happy to see the diversity in playmates because of the inclusive playground! A wheelchair-bound father got to ride a merry-go-round with his two-year-old just like I did and that was so incredible to witness! My son made a lot of rent-a-friends and his Papaw (2 weeks post-open chest surgery) even got to enjoy some of the low impact equipment and music makers! The playground was full of many families but we found it easy to keep a close eye on our rambunctious toddler and felt safe. Most importantly we had fun and so did everyone else there! I have many fond childhood memories at Memorial Park and am looking forward to my son having his own with the help of Harmony Playground. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2019