Review Highlights
Nice playground!

Tucked back near the walking path. My kids love this playground. For me the only con is the... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2020
BargainTraveler2432
Ohio City, Ohio
via mobile
What an awesome park

This is a great place to take your kids. There are numerous play stations with all sorts of... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2020
37Geese
Utica, Ohio

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Great first trip to the new Harmony Playground! We were so happy to see the diversity in playmates because of the inclusive playground! A wheelchair-bound father got to ride a merry-go-round with his two-year-old just like I did and that was so incredible to witness! My son made a lot of rent-a-friends and his Papaw (2 weeks post-open chest surgery) even got to enjoy some of the low impact equipment and music makers! The playground was full of many families but we found it easy to keep a close eye on our rambunctious toddler and felt safe. Most importantly we had fun and so did everyone else there! I have many fond childhood memories at Memorial Park and am looking forward to my son having his own with the help of Harmony Playground. Highly recommend!

1  Thank nicilanda
Reviewed 7 May 2019

Harmony Playground is fantastic! There's so much to do for all ages and all abilities. My 12 year old even has a great time there! Definitely a must see!

1  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed 7 May 2019

What an amazing playground for children with and without disabilities! It's unique and has many pieces of equipment I've never seen before. I wish there was a playground like this when my son was little.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank ssimmons2019
Reviewed 6 May 2019

Harmony Playground was AMAZING! The equipment was great for my children, both with and without a disability. I saw a girl using a wheeled walker and was having the time of her life. There is some equipment that individuals in wheel chairs can use as well. It is a beautiful location and such a gift to our community and surrounding communities. A great place for parents to also be able to talk to other families and I have made friends already while using the playground. My children cry when they have to leave because they love it so much!

2  Thank funpeople2
Reviewed 6 May 2019

Harmony Playground is a fully inclusive playground for all children to come together to play and make memories!

Date of experience: April 2019