See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2020

Didnt wanna travel back to zanesville and July 20-21 2020
I literally just explained everything in previous page so it definitely too much to explain again. But had ahitty service and was very rude to us.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Knights Inn Mt. Gilead, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Dear Darrian,
Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into the matters you previously addressed so that we can ensure we are providing our very best going forward. That being said, we apologize for any perceived rudeness and have spoken to our team so that we know we are providing our best hospitality. In the future, we'd love for another chance to impress you on the road ahead.

Reviewed 21 October 2019

I have stayed at this location for many years because of the convenient access to all the areas where I have business. The rooms are clean and well equipped with everything I need. The owner is also the manager and I have never had any problem with my accommodations.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Made reservations here because it says pet friendly and they said it changes in July and not pet friendly now. I will be reporting them for false advertisement to the Better Business Bureau. I even sent him a picture where it says pet friendly and he said if I took my dog in he would charge me $200!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Dan P, Manager at Knights Inn Mt. Gilead, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hi Mike,

Our policy indeed did change in July and all websites were changed to reflect this new policy at that time. However, your booking was made in September and under "Policies" on the website that you booked from it states that Pets are not allowed. I apologize for the confusion that this may have caused.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Mold growing in bathroom. Feet sticking to carpet. Management augumentive. Place is really bad. Internet not working when we arrived. Talked with management about problem. They were able to reset router the following day.

Room tip: Don't stay here. Would have given a zero in ratings. Place really is bad,
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jbglasel2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Stayed her on a whim...... it was only $55 for the night. It was snowy and you have to park and I had to trudge through the snow to get in.... the bed was a full bed and very sparsely decorated....No shampoo, had to use a tiny bar of soap...... the curtains were held together by something akin to a potato chip bag closer..... but I knew I was not staying at the Waldorf Astoria!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2017