Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$81
Hotels.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
FindHotelUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Made reservations here because it says pet friendly and they said it changes in July and not pet friendly now. I will be reporting them for false advertisement to the Better Business Bureau. I even sent him a picture where it says pet friendly and he said if I took my dog in he would charge me $200!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Dan P, Manager at Knights Inn Mt. Gilead, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hi Mike,

Our policy indeed did change in July and all websites were changed to reflect this new policy at that time. However, your booking was made in September and under "Policies" on the website that you booked from it states that Pets are not allowed. I apologize for the confusion that this may have caused.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Mold growing in bathroom. Feet sticking to carpet. Management augumentive. Place is really bad. Internet not working when we arrived. Talked with management about problem. They were able to reset router the following day.

Room tip: Don't stay here. Would have given a zero in ratings. Place really is bad,
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jbglasel2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Stayed her on a whim...... it was only $55 for the night. It was snowy and you have to park and I had to trudge through the snow to get in.... the bed was a full bed and very sparsely decorated....No shampoo, had to use a tiny bar of soap...... the curtains were held together by something akin to a potato chip bag closer..... but I knew I was not staying at the Waldorf Astoria!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gary c
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Was staying the week with my boys, as my oldest made it to the SCTP Nationals in Marengo at the Cardinal Shooting Center. This place has no actual housekeeping, as my youngest got sick twice! The first time they left the towel on the floor, blaming it on my dog pooping in the room. I had to ask for another comforter for the bed as well. This place is owned and operated by a husband and wife, so no additional staff didn't help. The second time he got sick, was the night before we checked out. No working ice machine for ice, no trash cans got emptied, dirty towels and room and no working washer or dryer. Horrible experience!!! Very disappointed!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank rennhacksgirl12
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We were here for a very sad trip. The owner was super sweet and kind during check in. He gave us a connecting room so my mom would feel more secure. The room was clean, the water forceful and hot. We had a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are solid, no noise from any other room was heard by us. There were some reviews indicating the linens were thin and not of good quality. We found the linens to be of average quality. Overall, this was money well spent and we would stay here again if we travel to the area.

Date of stay: June 2017