“Nice anniversary celebration”
Review of Montgomery Inn

Montgomery Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Montgomery Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Montgomery
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cooper Road
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We took my parents to Montgomery Inn to celebrate their anniversary. The staff was friendly and we had great service. The food was really good, some of which was a bit pricey...but generous portions. Our table felt a bit crowded with all of the dinnerware, but other than that, we had a great time. Definitely a great place to go for any type of celebration!

MontgomeryInn1, Guest Relations Manager at Montgomery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Ashlynn2432,

We are glad your family celebration was successful. We are very proud of the experience we provide to each of our guests and we are glad your parent’s anniversary celebration was great.

Looking forward to seeing you again at the Montgomery Inn.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have not been here for a long time. The food and service was great. I was here with a group of about 50 for a meeting. I did not realize how big the restaurant is- there are many rooms to hold various size groups. I was debating but thought I must have their full slab of ribs and they have a choice of sides and I chose the sweet potato. The slab was large and I did not finish them- saved a few for the freezer and some weekend snack. The sweet potato was very good. The place was very busy on a Thursday night. The only problem was that parking was a big hassle. I tried to go behind the restaurant for a parking lot and it was a mess. Go behind the businesses across the street- there is a big public parking lot for the many businesses in the area.

Dear TripPhotographer52,

We are glad you enjoyed your meal at the Montgomery Inn. We are very proud of the quality of food we provide to each of our guests and we are glad you felt they are great.

Looking forward to seeing you again at the Boathouse.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Group of 8 guys for work related dinner. Not one complaint around the table! Recommend the full slab of smoked hickory ribs! They were one of the best ever (partial to my own)! But taste was good, not as smiley as I hoped, but they were tender, meaty, def not dry!
Price is def reasonable for this level of restaurant! No wait on seating but parking can be a hassle if you don't valet ($3). Oh and shrimp app sauce was outstanding!

MontgomeryInn1, Guest Relations Manager at Montgomery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear JeffaG9527GF,

We are glad your work related dinner was successful.

We hope to see you again at the Inn for your next work dinner.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We dined here in a banquet room reserved for a private party. The food was as good as the hype built it up to be. GREAT RIBS! Their sauce is fantastic and I will be purchasing it from the grocery store the very next time we need sauce at home. Service in the banquet hall was good, too. Food was served hot, too!

Dear Will,

We are glad you enjoyed your meal at the Montgomery Inn. We are very proud of our ribs and we are glad yours were great.

We hope to see you again at the Inn we will have the ribs waiting for you.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Cincinnati for a wedding on the same weekend as our first wedding anniversary, so we decided to try a local place for our special occasion. We heard the ribs here were the best in town !

We were seated right away, but we made a reservation just to be sure, and had a beautiful view of the river while we dined.

My husband ordered a full rack of ribs with green beans and I had the smoked brisket with brussels sprouts and polenta. WOW. Everything was freshly prepared, the presentation was beautiful, and the portions were huge. The ribs fell off the bone and everything was so delicious.

Our server, Priscilla, was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu, and was attentive without being overbearing during our dining experience.

I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone visiting Cincinnati, and I would love to return myself!

MontgomeryInn1, Guest Relations Manager at Montgomery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear NicoleH788,

We are glad we could be a part of your special occasion weekend. We are very proud of the experience we provide to each of our guests and we are glad felt everything was great.

Looking forward to seeing you again at the Inn.

Montgomery Inn Inc.

Been to Montgomery Inn? Share your experiences!