All reviews snack basket bath salts last minute deal full kitchen amazing weekend dvd player box of chocolates free wifi amish country back porch my husband and i can't wait to go back yogurt relaxing stay enjoyed our stay loft towels
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I stayed here with my husband in April for a weekend getaway. We took advantage of a special they had on a last minute room. If rooms are not taken, they post that specific room as a special. It included a basket of snacks & a continental breakfast. There is only continental breakfast on Sundays. There is hot breakfast on the other days in the front office. The basket of snacks & basket of breakfast wasn't all that impressive, but we still got a good deal on the room.

Its about 10 minutes out of town, which I liked because it was quiet. Its terrible that all the activities in the area are only mon-sat 9-5 because I would have liked to have some evening activity options as well, but that's just due to the location. The dining in the area is far above expectations. We ate at several places and they were all obviously homemade & delicious. There are many small shops in town that had a good variety of items to buy.

My only trouble was that the DVD player wasn't working, the picture was fuzzy, but that could have been a problem with the operator rather than the DVD player itself.

Overall, I would stay here a million times. I loved the location. I loved the jetted tub in front of the fireplace. The cottage was much roomier than I had envisioned. Every room was clean. 5 stars just isn't enough!

Room Tip: The Waterford cottage #7 was very nice & although I didn't see the inside of the others, it looked to be the best.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016

These cottages are really worth what you pay..the clean, comfortable homes, with everything you need..We stayed in cabin 1, and it is wonderful, but staff use a room joined on this cottage, and drove a golf cart up to the cottage at 9, the door squeaked loudly, and we found it disturbing..would definitely stay again, but at one of the other cottages..

Room Tip: already stated, get any cabin but #1 if you want absolute privacy....
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lartheo
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Needed some downtime and Premier delivered. Our immaculate cottage was ready when we arrived and we loved how we felt right at home. The fireplace took the chill away with the flick of a switch. My husband was distressed that there was no golf channel but that was fine with me! Friendly faces greeted us every where we went

Stayed: May 2016
2  Thank julesgirl
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We purchased this two-night package on Living Social. We weren't sure what we would get and our every expectation was exceeded. We arrived to a very clean, comfortable and beautifully appointed cottage. There was a bottle of wine and cheese plate chilling in the full-sized refrigerator, a basket with about 8 packages of snacks for our enjoyment, a wrapped loaf of fresh baked bread on the counter and a little basket of peppermints on the nightstand next to the bed. There were bath salts, candles and special bubble bath available next to the jacuzzi. The sheets and towels were high quality and very soft. The two-sided fireplace kept us snug and warm while watching TV and in bed at night. The views are spectacular and surrounding cottages equally quaint and lovely. We enjoyed a very nice continental breakfast the next morning as part of our stay and headed into town to walk around and do some shopping. We will absolutely be back again and would recommend to any of our friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Inn_at_Walnut_Creek
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This was our second time to stay at Premier Carriage House Cottages. We stayed in #3 the first time and could get no WIFI reception. We stayed in #1 this time and got decent WIFI reception which must be located in the small building used for check-in and breakfast.

The cottage looks small from the outside but is very surprisingly spacious when you are inside. The grounds are not much to speak of, and I have to agree with other reviewers that the unfinished cottage foundations are a bit of an eyesore. HOWEVER, we weren't there to look outside our window!

Being there in the winter, we especially enjoyed the gas fireplace which put out a lot of heat and made the place feel cozy. We didn't use the full facilities of the kitchen but might do that at a future visit. We did avail ourselves of the jetted whirlpool tub in the living area. It was very comfortable for two. The only amenity that would have make it better would have been providing long, soft bathrobes to slip on when leaving the whirlpool.

Several inches of snow had come in the day of our arrival, but the staff had done a good job of clearing the lot, the parking places and the walks to the cottages. The only real negative is that you have to either cook dinner for yourself or drive a good distance to dine.

One side note: we got a good price on the room with a winter groupon deal. Their standard daily rates are pricey.

Room Tip: If you care about WIFI access, you may want a cottage closer to the office.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple