“The Extra Large Pecan Tassies Are AMAZING”
Review of Miller's Bakery

Miller's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Millersburg
Reviewed 9 August 2018

A trip to Ohio Amish Country is not complete without a stop at Miller's Bakery. Try to stop early in the day for the best selection and variety of treats to eat or take home and freeze. However, if you do not arrive early there will be delicious treats for tasting although the selection may be smaller. My personal favorite is the pecan tassies BUT the apple fritters are wonderful as are the cinnamon twists (I did not get one of the twists this trip as the man ahead of me purchased all they had left). The different varieties of cream-cheese treat cups is also great: black raspberry, red raspberry, apple, lemon, and plain. I have personally tried three of the five flavors and all are melt in your mouth yummy. My friend enjoys the cream filled chocolate donuts. One of these days I will have to "branch-out" and try one of these. There are too many good choices and I just revert to my old favorites. There is also a nice selection of homemade noodles, home canned pickles and breads etc. I have not purchased these items in the past as I make my own of these type foods.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Best tarts, cookies, angelfood cake, cinnamon rolls in the area. Bread is amazing! Beautiful drive and worth being a little out if the way. No credit cards so come with cash. Huge freshly baked goods at low prices. Doughnuts are great, too.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

There is so much to love about stopping in for fresh baked goods. Make sure you get there when it opens for warm bread and donuts. These ladies work hard.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

It hasn't changed much in the 30 years I have been visiting. Simply the best cinnamon rolls and apple fritters. It has the usual assortment of pies, breaks, cookies, etc. But another specialty are the torts. They make at least 8 different kinds. And if you can get them home without eating them, they do freeze very well. It is small and can get busy; especially on Saturday mornings. But it is a must visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Their glazed donuts are amazing. We've had the apple fritters, twist and plain glazed. They are always fantastic!

Been to Miller's Bakery? Share your experiences!