“Amazing Donuts”
Review of Miller's Bakery

Miller's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Millersburg
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Their glazed donuts are amazing. We've had the apple fritters, twist and plain glazed. They are always fantastic!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This is always our first stop in the morning, and last stop out of town. The bakery items are the best in the county! Noodles homemade! And their gift shop is the best price! Great place to get little wood working gifts and toys! Have to go home with fry pies!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Stop here - you will not regret it! Great tarts! Still enjoying the breads we brought home. A little hard to find but the search is worth the effort.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice bakery. Lots of goodies and my favorite, their breads. This is a great place to grab some cinnamon rolls and a loaf of sundries tomato bread.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I hesitated in writing about Miller’s Bakery to keep this secluded little gem to ourselves, but the word is out. Miller’s is a wonderful bakery that reminds me so much of my grandma’s kitchen. Their baked goods are just fabulous. I always buy one of their huge cinnamon buns and and enjoy a cup of coffee as I sit one of the tree stumps they provide for seats. I’ve met so many interesting people at the coffee table and is a must stop on every visit to Ohio Amish Country. Our grandchildren just love to stop at Miller’s Bakery and enjoy a glazed donut or a fruit tart. Please note, they provide a restroom that is really an “out” house.

Been to Miller's Bakery? Share your experiences!