Traveler's Country Loft Guest House
Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$109
Comfort Inn(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Hotel Millersburg(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
US$140
ComfortSuites
US$157
US$152
Holmes with a View(Millersburg)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We just loved staying at the Traveler's Country Loft! Quiet surroundings, beautiful landscape, super clean accommodations and warm, welcoming owners...what more could you ask for? How about a bed that makes you sleep like a baby? Check. A location convenient to just about any tourist site you may want to see? Check. Reasonable rates that don't break your budget? Check. You won't regret staying here during your visit to Amish Country!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2016

WOW...is much more than a room is more like a studio apartment. Owners go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of...even when you knock on thier day at 7 am in the pouring rain cause you've locked your room key and your cell phone in the room. A great deal for compared to a hotel room..which you are likely to spend way more for in the area. I'll be back whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Excellent rates. Clean rooms. The best is that the people are so caring and accommodating. Close to all tourist sites and really good Amish cooking. We will continue to stay here when we come back to Ohio and would recommend this to everyone. Our second time here and even better than the first.

Room Tip: country views. quiet at night for peaceful sleeping. deck off the bedroom.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Beth F
Reviewed 22 September 2014

I have been staying at the Travelers Country Loft for the past several years when I attend the exotic animal auction at Mt. Hope in March and September. My room (apartment, actually) is always spotlessly clean and ready for me. The location is convenient to everything I want to see and do during my 3 days and nights there, and the owner is friendly and accommodating. I couldn't ask for a more pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank pollybritton
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here with our toddler son for 3 nights in June and loved our stay. The loft apartments are clean, comfortable and well maintained. The lodging is self catering and the hosts were welcoming and helpful but not intrusive. We were able to relax in privacy and enjoy the peaceful view across the cornfields from the back porch of the apartment. The room had wifi and a TV. There are local sights to see and plenty of great food from the Amish culture in the area. We took our son to the petting zoo just down the road and he loved it. We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and if you are looking for a quiet place to retreat to this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family