All reviewspool and hot tubfront deskhard boiled eggsamish countryclean hotelfridge and microwavethe breakfast areapool areagreek yogurtlady workingbreakfast selectionholmes countythe staff was friendly and helpfulstayed here for two nightsan enjoyable stayfree breakfasthot breakfast
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Once again we needed to accommodate a traveling missionary family. So who you going to call but Comfort Inn. Not as accommodating working with us on a discounted price for accommodation as in the past. The room and continental breakfast were included in the price. They are in the process of remodeling and updating the Inn. This did not effect our missionary family at all during their stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Spend 2 nights here while on business. Very clean rooms,staff was friendly and accommodating and average breakfast. Will definitely stay here again when in the area. Minutes from Ohio's famous amish country.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
BerlinOwner, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear James,
Thank you for making the Comfort Inn Millersburg your home away from home while on business in our area. I appreciate your kind words and we look forward to hosting you on a future visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay! My husband and I went just overnight but was a great hotel! One of the nicest Comfort Inns/Suites that I've stayed at.... Very clean and extremely nice staff! Breakfast and pool were nice also! Will definitely go back!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Angel,

Thank your for recently staying with us and for the wonderful words about the quality of our Comfort Inn Millersburg. The cleanliness of our hotel and the quality of my staff are wonderful compliments to hear from guests. These two items are very important to me as well. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I was pleased there was room at the Inn as I did not have a reservation. I found this place after finding a quilt shop I wanted to visit. I arrived late at night, but the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Close to all of the action in Berlin, OH, and could access all that you want to see by foot from the Hotel. The breakfast was delicious and there were plenty of options for just about anybody.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Fred B
BerlinOwner, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Fred,
Thank you for staying with us and for the great comments about our breakfast. We really try to feed everyone well so they day starts as good as possible.
I look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Sincerely, Kent Miller
GM

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed for a few nights in August. Our stay was very relaxing. Large hotel room with lots of space for a family traveling together. Staff are very hospitable. The little extras go a long way to make this an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear DrLFoodie,
Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words about your stay with us. I am glad that you found our little extra items a big help and made your stay more enjoyable. I look forward to hosting you again in the future.