Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
Orbitz.comUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
All reviews historical hotel grover cleveland victorian house an older hotel amish country summer weekend bike trip rooms are small stay there again parking lot in the back our stay was great third floor friday evening stayed here for one night meeting room modern amenities elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2020 via mobile

This property exceeded expectations by long shot. The hotel is right in the middle of downtown Millersburg. It’s awesome to experience small town America on a summer night. The restaurant was very accommodating to small children. They had a GREAT singer named Donnie. From just about anywhere in Ohio Holmes County/Amish Country would be a great staycation. I greatly enjoy getting lost on the backroads in Amish Country.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2020

We stayed at the historic Hotel Millersburg on June 12, 2020. We made the reservation using the hotel's website well in advance of our planned stay. We reviewed the amentities of each room available and chose Room 212 due to the aesthetics of the the room. Established in 1847, the hotel advertises that they have been serving up hospitality since 1847, but not on the day we arrived. The hotel clerk gave away our reserved and confirmed room to the guests checking in as I waited. I listened to the clerk tell them it would be okay, but they did not ask me. I inquired as to why my reserved and confirmed room was given away as I waited. The hotel clerk told me that they were confused as to how to book a room online. It was not as if we made a random reservation and they assign a room upon arrival...the hotel's reservation system requires one to choose the specific hotel room number desired. I chose my reserved and confirmed room (Room 212) for a number of reasons, but to no avail due to a poor decision made by a registration clerk that lacked any sense of of business savvy or rationale for making such a decision. The clerk had the audacity to offer an "upgraded" room at no additional charge. I had an amazing view of the back alley through my 2'x3' window rather than the three 8' windows overlooking Main Street in the room I reserved. I do not recommend staying at this hotel.

Room tip: Room 212 is popular due to exposed brick aesthetics but the hotel does not honor confirmed reservations.
Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank keithmM9938HN
Reviewed 23 January 2020

We stayed to the Hotel Millersburg for my sister and my birthday weekend. It is a lovely, three story historic hotel a quaint town. Our rooms were on the third floor, and were appointed with antiques. While the hotel is historic, it still offers many modern amenities. And the staff were excellent. We found them offering to go the extra mile when they found out it was a birthday celebration. The only negative thing I can say is that the hot water was not very hot, but that is likely for safety reasons. I hope to stay there again.

Room tip: The third floor is quieter because not get as much street noise. Also rooms not facing the main street would be quiet too.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2019

Lovely hotel with great antiques and an old-fashioned atmosphere in the middle of an historic town. Quilts hang in the hallways. While we were there quilters gathered in the meeting room for a workshop. I especially enjoyed talking to the gentleman at the front desk who knows all the history of the hotel and the town.

Our room was spacious and comfortable. They were kind enough to allow us to keep our bicycles secure in a common room. They also had a nice restaurant on the first floor. The free (for bicyclists) breakfast in the morning was from the menu and terrific.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

This historical hotel is wonderful! There is so much history,the rooms are beautiful and affordable. The staff is so friendly and the food is great at the attached bar restaurant as well. It is walking distance to many nice little shops and the brewery. It is just a few minutes drive to cheese factories and so many local hand crafted businesses. We will be back again!

Date of stay: September 2019