Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Milan
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My caramel macchiato was made just how it was intended to be! Sometimes with Dunkin, you don't always get what you expect. However, this Dunkin was on point! It was layered to perfection. Also, the girls working were very friendly.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We went for coffee for my dad and ice tea for me and it was really good. I have coffee before but not ice tea but it was good.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I was very excited to see a Dunkin' Donuts open up here in Norwalk, OH. After going 4 times, I'm back to getting store bought donuts.

I have gone to this location 4 times and each time I've had issues. No matter how I order my donuts in the drive-thru, they mess up. By either not giving everything I ordered, or messing it up completely. Today was the last straw. Ordered 3 donuts, get to window and pay and get my donuts. I look in the bag, and only 1 of my donuts are correct. I inform them that they messed up and to please fix it. I was then told, "Oh, we don't have what you ordered, so we replaced with these." I was furious. Not only was I not told before paying they did not have the donuts I wanted, they replaced them with items without even asking or telling me. I then asked for a refund. I was not given a full refund.

Each time I have gone to this location, it seems no one really knows what is going on. While they are friendly, they either had very little training or do not know how to do their jobs.

I recommend avoiding this location at all costs. I love Dunkin' Donuts, but after this experiences, I am seriously doubting the brand.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Dunkin Donuts has the absolute best donuts around. It is smart to go earlier for the best selection however they are fresh all day. Munchkins are fun!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Dunkin' donuts had some yummy coffee and donuts a while back, but you won't find any now. This shop is closed down. It was located in circle K, but it has been removed.