“Good food great atmosphere, great service.”
Review of Jim's Pizza Box

Jim's Pizza Box
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Pizza is good but pricey. A medium is kind of small compared to other places. but most of those other places the pizza is not as good. Also known for their Wednesday night spaghetti special. Have not tried yet but the place is hard to get into on Wednesdays.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

In town for a baseball tournament - read the very positive reviews, thought my family and another family with us would check it out. Really nice location in the city center of Milan. Worth stopping by just to walk around the block. Staff very friendly, Ordered a couple pizzas and wings. Food came really fast but overall the pizza was just ok, but the place was packed so I'm guessing it's a local favorite. Could be just my taste of pizza but I think I must have read too many reviews and expected something magical.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Hometown Italian place with friendly service. Delicious food. Great prices and spaghetti Wednesdays.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

All I can say is AWESOME PIZZA! You won't be disappointed. Here on business and I love good Pizza so gave Jim's a try after reading other reviews. GREAT

Reviewed 21 April 2016

The service was excellent. The pizza is really good. Very friendly staff. The peanut butter cookies sold at the counter tasted funny my kids would not eat them.

We stopped here as it was top rated on Trip Advisor.

Been to Jim's Pizza Box? Share your experiences!