All reviews room was clean superior king front desk third floor would stay here again low price place to sleep budget hotel restaurants within walking distance cleaning staff staff was friendly ix center lots of restaurants easy access convenient location one night stay nice stay
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Bed was very comfortable. We were only there one night, but loved the room. We were in Ohio to visit family and chose this hotel based on price and location. Very good value. Room was quiet and we slept very soundly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 710ruthb
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your time and review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant. Clean. Quiet. Friendly staff. Coffee always on. Entire hotel is smoke free. WiFi. Restaurants and gas close by. No fridge or microwave in room. Very spacious room. Double bed though. Elevators. Would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We try and provide all our guests will dependable service each night. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Red Roof in Middleburg Heights to visit Family in Ohio from April 4th through April 10th. I was very surprised at the size of rooms and modern look. The room was very clean. My room was cleaned and fresh linens/ towels where in the room everyday. The front desk and staff were very kind and helpful. Every time I come to visit I'll stay at this hotel. I only wish all the hotels were this great when my family comes to visit me in Florida!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We try very hard in providing dependable service to all our guests and a reasonable price. We are happy you enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Busted Staff, rude.

The staff, once again a complete turn off.

Rough rough rough.

Every single time. I called to give them one more shot. Why? You got me! I figured I'd see how my reward account was going since I never got any information on it.

Plus, I wanted a quote on a weekly rate. Which was never given. But she did make sure to let me know they only would clean my room on a "limited basis." Why is Cleveland so freaking lazy? What is the exact problem? Somebody please enlighten me! Because I just don't get it.

So when I couldn't even get an ACTUAL quote, told I had ONE NIGHT one my reward acvount and basically they already were refusing to clean my room, uhhhh that was all a h e l l no.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for your review, when I read comments like yours I realize communication has become an issue. It appears you are a RediCard Member and enjoy some very nice benefits like earning points for free nights. You also have a Direct RediCard Membership Line 800-333-0991 #2. Our RediCard Program is managed by Red Roof Inn and this program is totally locked out for our front desk agents with good reason, you do not want over 500 hotels having access to your membership. RediCard points are normally available within 24-48 hours after check out. Red Roof Inn send out exclusive offers to RediCard Members, so please call the RediCard Department and verify your information. You should be getting information about your account.

We service every room everyday. Weekly stay rooms get limited service everyday with fresh towels if needed, trash taken out, restocking of supplies and we make the beds. Weekly rooms do not get their sheets changed daily, because most people do not change their sheets at home everyday. Think about the savings in water, sewer, gas, electric, detergent, softener, bleach, cotton and our environment. We pass this saving onto our guests if limited service meets their needs. Our weekly stay rooms get full service every 3 days. If limited service does not meet our guest needs, we can full service their room daily at our regular price. If you are familiar with hotels that offer extended stays, these hotels service your room once a week and you are on your own for towels, trash, cleaning and making your own beds on a daily basis.

Trust me, your RediCard account being managed by our RediCard Department is a good thing. Our weekly stay service is also much better than many other hotels, but it has to work for our guests needs.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My boyfriend and I spent the nights of 4/3-4/5 here on a trip to Cleveland. We wanted to stay close, but not have to pay the rates of actually staying in the city. We found a great deal on a travel website and pain about $100 total for two nights so we couldn't pass it up. The room we had was 238, and it was a king room. Nothing fancy, but had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable, the room was very large, there was a refrigerator and microwave, and the bathroom was bigger than I have seen in some Red Roof Inn's before. We stayed in a room that had a view of the interstate which I was worried about, but it wasn't nearly as loud as I thought. The room was clean, spacious, and exactly what we needed. The only complaint I had was the TV remote. The buttons were sticking and it was hard to change the channel. Other than that, we had a great stay with no issues. Will definitely be back if we take another trip to Cleveland!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your positive review.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. A principal goal is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at a reasonable price. but, its only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and service we provide.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit with us.