Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Good 3.5/5
US$108
CrownePlaza.com
US$56
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
Red Roof
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$72
Good 3.5/5
US$115
US$104
US$106
Great 4.5/5
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$114
Very Good 4/5
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
US$124
Courtyard
US$114
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesthe shuttle driverpark and flywaffle makeran early morning flightfree breakfastnice breakfastfree shuttlecleveland airportone night stayconvenient locationstaff was very friendlylonniecerealvanhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Room no smoking and clean, well equipped with the usual and microwave, small frig., safe, extra pillows, free internet. Staff friendly and helpful. Cold breakfast with waffles was well presented. For the price, excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2010

After reading the two previous reviews, I was a bit nervous to stay here. But we had no complaints at all. The room key they gave us for the first room did not work, and since maintenance was gone for the day, they had to give us another room. The desk clerk was very apologetic about it. Our room had two nice queen sized beds, a microwave and a mini fridge. Overall, the hotel was very roomy and clean. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

OK...I have stayed in MANY hotels over the years and also worked in housekeeping in my younger days, so I'm pretty tolerant of the places I stay. This is without a doubt the worst hotel/motel I have EVER stayed in. For starters, we had a non-smoking room that REEKED of smoke. Secondly, the shower/bathroom were covered in hair. The furniture is dirty, outdated and stained. The front desk staff was not helpful and very disinterested. The outside of the buildings appear run down and unkempt - which should have been our first indications to stay elsewhere. We decided to remain at the hotel because we didn't have time to move elsewhere. I regreted that decision the next morning when we were awoken at 7 am by housekeeping carts rolling above our heads noisily, guests yelling at their family members to hurry up, and cars starting up to leave. The walls are paper thin and we could hear EVERYTHING going on next to us. It was an awful experience. Also, the internet is slow as Moses. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU - DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Should have gotten the message when it took forever to make a reservation. No one answers the phone.... as this is where our boys soccer team was staying for a tournament I persisted until someone answered the phone to make my reservation. Upon arrival there was not enough help checking people in to the rooms (more than one soccer team present and waiting for check in) asked for non smoking room and room reaked of smoke. A/C did not work front desk was notified with in 15 min of check in 3 hours later a manager arrives in his wife beater and a pair of shorts kicks the ac and states "It works now leave the door shout or this room will never cool off. Wi fi in room did not work as I was frantically looking for another hotel. Room was filthy, floor sticky. Had been attempting to cancel room soon after checking in because it was so NASTY. Front desk girl had to wait for manager to do a refund. Manager wouln't refund because we had been in the room over three hours and he had just fixed the ac. We did leave and are now fighting with corporate to get a refund. I hope the rest of the team that remained posts there reviews as they stayed and complained about poor service and dirty rooms also.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2010

I live in Minnesota so I flew in to New Jersey to help my dad move to Wisconsin. We were gonna slip our drive into 4 drives. Instead of stopping at any random hotel we made reservations at specific hotels becuase we had a dog with us. We first stopped in PA. Then we took the longest part of our trip. It was a 6 hour drive from out hotel in PA to this hotel and when we got to there I was so releaved. The TV has so many channels, we got better internet connection than we did at any of our hotels, they had the best breakfast, they had a convient little store in the lobby and the pool was perfect. They even have a convient drive-in check-in whcih almost NO hotels have. We also brought our little dog and it's birthday is July 29th. So as we were checking out the person in the main office just noticed we had a dog and she said there wouldn't be any extra charge for having the dog (cause they usually charge extra for bringing a dog) and they even sent our puppy and birthday gift. If you are reading this and you havn't stayed at this hotel then you are missing out, BIG TIME!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business