All reviews full kitchen west wing basketball court front desk penthouse suite social hour sitting area pots and pans living room home away from home king bed we've stayed extended stay visiting family cleveland airport oatmeal convenient location
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 12 nights for work and was nervous based on past co workers experiences. They supposably remodeled since then. The rooms were spacious and good for extended stay. Breakfast was included as well as mid week social food hour. Free shuttle for select areas too. Biggest downfall was the lack of cleanliness in certain areas as well as the small limited gym. To be living in a hotel for almost 2 weeks they need to offer better fitness facilities.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I apologize for any lack of cleanliness and I hope you reported such to the Front Desk so that it could be addressed during your stay.
I am sorry that you found our fitness rooms inadequate also. We don't pretend to compete with a full scale gym but we do offer two different facilities which we hope provide plenty of room.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We booked a stay at the hotel. Unfortunately, for the wrong dates. Rick was able to get us a room and made the process very smooth for us. The stay was great, all of the staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend Sonesta ES to anyone. Thanks, very much.

Trip type: Travelled with family
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am so glad that Rick was able to help you out!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights here while at the NCAA wrestling championships. Great place to stay; soft beds; soft towels; clean and neat. Rick at the front desk was very accommodating and breakfast was good too. Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: March 2018
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
We are happy that you found Sonesta!! I will pas along your compliments to Rick.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Quality has been A1. I've got to say I'm a member of every rewards club and have Stayed in about every different hotel And have always had a complaint. Here At Sonesta ES Suites not one. Other than my door card deactivating The hospitality Has been great and the cleanliness has been in top shape. I would recommend to all my family to stay here So to everyone else the same.
A special thanks to Rick the concierge attention to details he made us feel at home in quite comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
JoeJGM, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience!
While we specialize in extended stay, it is especially good to hear that we were able to meet your needs and expectations over a long period of time.
I will pass your kudos along to Rick.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

He helped us organize our belongings and swiftly got housekeeping when our toilet flooded. I have never met a man with such drive! I would recommended to everyone that if you would like to stay at a hotel in Cleveland, Rick is your man and will make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write!
We are so fortunate to have so many hospitality minded folks like Rick on our staff.