“Lunch”

Ranked #84 of 200 Restaurants in Mentor
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Disappointed at the size of my Baked Potato. Ridiculous. Baked so long I had to scrape it to get one small bite. Very unhappy

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Asked hostess for a table for three. She had trouble understanding “table”, so I selected a table. Was dining with my handicapped brother who doe not fit into a booth. Of course, hostess walked us to the far back of the restaurant to a booth. Who trains these employees? Drinks and appetizers were served promptly, but the free cheddar biscuits and dinner took an additional half hour. Food was okay, but time involved was too long for a lunch.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Very fresh everything.
Thank You Cassandra!!! Our server

It was not cheap.. but worth the $$$

The rainbow trout was very fresh but I needed tarter sauce to pump flavor up.
The coconut shrimp dynamite!
The sweet potato side worth the upgrade
The shrimp on the sticks OK not great.
The margarita came with a sidecar. Awesome I had 2.
But the best was the Tartar Sauce
I bought it to go.
So fresh and just perfect

BTW on birthdays you should give a desert or a free appetizer!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

2pm on a Sunday. Wait 15 min for 10 people. Hostess pleasant. Leon our server quick to take drink order and return for food order. Food came out in a good time. Steak cooked the way ordered. Endless shrimp ( fried and Mediterranean ) very good baked potato delish. The cheddar biscuits to die for. The fried calamari with fried vegetables very good. The triple berry sangria sweet then sour but tasty. Very good meal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This Red Lobster takes the time to give you a quality meal. I ordered the lobster tail as I have many times before in different locations but this was cooked exactly right and twice as big as usual. My husband had ultimate feast, of course, and it too was excellent. Very good service and we would certainly come again if in the area.

Date of visit: September 2017