“Delicious Specialty Pizzas”

Add it.
Celebrity Pizza
Ranked #109 of 196 Restaurants in Mentor
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We eat piza every Friday, so i chose Celebrity Pizza to try something different and what a great surprise. Staff is friendly and the specialty pizzas are great. We tried the Chicken fahita pizza first and it was amazing. Next trip we couldn't decide so we got the 3 pizzas for the price of 2 and we got an assortment. Philly cheese with chicken, brushetta, and biggest surprise mac & cheese pizza. I rarely try something that far out of the ordinary but i'm so glad i did, it was delicious. Crust is great, sauces are all very good. I highly recommend you give this a try, you'll be glad you did.

1  Thank Dodi F
Reviewed 24 July 2015

While out running errands in Mentor, my husband and I stopped by Celebrity Pizza. This place is one of the hidden gems in Lake County!!! The service was fantastic!!! We were seated right away. The staff were friendly and they were able to accommodate all my allergies. The food was absolutely amazing!! My husband had the Paisano Italiono pizza and I had the Eggplant Parmesan. My dinner was fresh, cooked to perfection, and the portions were large. The pizza was terrific!! I usually shun away from restaurant pizza but, this was like homemade!!! My husband and I split the Chocolate Overload for dessert. Anyone that loves chocolate, this is for you!!! I will definitely go back and bring my family!!!

1  Thank Athena7082