“Excellent pizza, but not very big.”
Review of Slice Pizzeria

Slice Pizzeria
Ranked #72 of 196 Restaurants in Mentor
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Recently we ordered pizza and salad for carryout from Slice. This was our first experience with Slice. We placed for the order for a 'future' time because we had a few errands to run first. I got the restaurant 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time and the pizza & salad were ready. I got pizza home seven minutes later and it was less than room temperature. This was very disappointing. The other disappointment was the size of the pizza. When I opened the box, there was a little pizza in the box. I measured it and it was 11 inches. Based on the price of the pizza, I immediately called Slice and asked them if this was a small or medium. They said, "12 inches is a large pizza".
When I hung up, I stuck the pizza in the oven for a few minutes to rewarm it.
Well, the taste was fantastic. The crust was thin, just like I like it. The sauce was tangy and not overdone. Also, the salad was very large, fresh and tasty. It was a house salad with the house dressing. Thank goodness that the large size of the salad made up for the small size of the pizza.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Really enjoy their pizza and salads. They do calzones, sandwiches, and desserts, but we haven't had those. Not super-fussy with recipes, but very tasty and ample in size. Their pepperoni pizza is a staple take-out for us. The happy hour prices on drinks and appetizers can't be beaten, though. Range of drinks (including spirits and beer) and filling appetizers make for an inexpensive meal. We also usually order a salad to go. If you can make it there before 6pm, do it! They're the same people who run Pizzazz in Mayfield Village, Ohio - eaten there once and enjoyed that, too.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Great value for good food! Love the house salad- dressing amazing! Love the linguini with white clam sauce! Pepperoni pizza my favorite!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

nice lunch place to grab a quick bite, but not a fast food place. small inside but nice decor. parking is tricky

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Pizza is tasty. You can dine -in or takeout. Pastas are very tasty. If you are looking for something different in a PASTA dish, try the spagetti pie . You will love it.