“Great ice cream”

East Coast Original Frozen Custard
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Mentor
Reviewed 26 July 2017

A little expensive but worth it. We go there when we want really good ice cream or custard. A little hard to get in and out of since on Mentor Ave.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for years and it's always consistently delicious! A million times better than Dairy Queen.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have been there more than I"d like to say. The custard is great The service is always friendly and the portions are good for the price. There is a lot to choose from on the menu. I highly recommend stopping by.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent chocolate custard, and delicious hot apple sundaes! Also, a great hot fudge brownie sundae!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I have visited this location a few times. It's very convenient location on Rt 20, Mentor Ave. It also has a drive through which I love. There is some interior seating as well, along with the outdoor patio area for summer time. They have the traditional chocolate and vanilla flavors each day along with a handful of specialty flavors that change.

1  Thank brdgt