“Great pizza with unique crust”
Review of Zeppe's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zeppe's Pizzeria
Ranked #92 of 196 Restaurants in Mentor
Description: Zeppe's Pizzeria is an amazing pizza restaurant and we offer full-service catering. Our menu offers a diverse and unique selection of specialty pastas, freshly baked subs and wraps, premium traditional and boneless wings, a variety of delicious appetizers and desserts, and of course, Award-Winning traditional and specialty pizzas. Call us today or try our online ordering and get an amazing pizza delivered today.
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Needed a fast meal while staying overnight at the Red Roof nearby so we decided to order a pizza.
Delivery was quick and the pizza was very good.
Loved the unique zigzag crust!
Would order here again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered pickup after having a delish meal at the Hudson location. Been craving since. Ordered deluxe at $21.99 which is a fair price. I felt like the pizza was a little undercooked. I found the dough to be bland and the toppings were not as generous as the other location.
For a pickup pizza, I would recommend vs many of the other shops in town, but I would also advise that this location get on board with Hudson because they have the superior product that I was expecting.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

They are good and fast. Crust is different, they curl it? and it is not always easy to eat. The toppings are always fresh and easy to chew.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered takeout - Worst.pizza.ever!! Definitely not the same as the last time we ordered. Would not go back!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We like Zeppes pizza as local regular pizza place. The pizza is hot, the crust, sauce is good, the topping and cheese the right amount. There salads are okay, but I like Romaine lettuce, so the regular side salad is okay, but not my favorite. Good Italian dressing. I don't eat chicken wings, but my husband loves the bone-in wings with a hot sauce. We have not tried the pasta, but plan to.