“It an ok restaurant.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Been there a couple times and the food is just ok. Its priced well and the service is lacking but overall its good for a quick meal choice during the week. I would say the baked ravioli is my favorite thing they have there.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Izoats

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

In addition to excellent food, they have created a fun place to eat. The jukebox plays songs from the fifties. The owner is friendly and interacts with the guests.

We had veal parm and eggplant parm sandwiches. Great presentation - large pieces of italian bread with a knife holding the sandwich together.

We will definitely com back!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My favorite restaurant in Mentor. I drive all the way from the west side of Cleveland to eat here. Check it out.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I love the decor and the old jukebox. The restaurant is clean and cheerful. It is a homey little Italian restaurant close to home. We enjoy going there at least once a month. I love the sausage stuffed peppers which are listed as an appetizer; they are two meals for me. My friend loves the meat lovers pizza. I have read a number of negative reviews; we have never experienced anything other than pleasant and helpful staff.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The portions are huge, but the food is not very good. I can actually make the food better myself. If your looking for something to fill you up this place is great but there are much better choices for italian in Mentor.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank andrew m
Richard R, Owner at Mama Roberto's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Here's a thought- if you are unhappy with your meal address it to the staff,kitchen,etc, while you are there, If your review's attempt is to enlighten future diners you would accomplish far more by doing it in person as it happens,Let's be rrealistic- why are you going out to eat if you can do it better yourself ?