“Great first visit!”
Review of BurgerFi

BurgerFi
Ranked #37 of 196 Restaurants in Mentor
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Food was great! Love that it’s all antibiotic and hormone free meat. You pay a little more, but it’s worth it.
Jared was very friendly and welcoming.
Love the big fan!!

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

They say first impressions last forever. ;) We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and look forward to serving you again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is cafeteria style and you place your order at the cashier and pay there. They give us a buzzer to let us know when our order would be ready. It took nearly 30 minutes before our buzzer went off. My single patty bacon cheeseburger was great. I order the specialty fries with Parmesan, herbs and garlic aioli. They were fantastic. I later learned they cook in peanut oil. I didn’t see this on any signage in the restaurant. I have a severe peanut allergy. It’s only been a 30 minutes since I ate. I hope I don’t have a reaction. This restaurant really needs to make this clear to patrons. Peanut allergies are serious and life threatening. I carry two epipens for my allergy. His was why I avoid 5 Guys. Had I know I would have the opportunity to make an informed decision.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us. Although all of our restaurants display warning signs regarding our use of peanut oil, and we use a highly-refined peanut oil that is not considered to be an allergen by the FDA, we are sorry for any confusion.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Food was just ok. Service was slow. Food was pricey for what you get and for as long as I waited, I wanted to be better. Wont be returning.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

We would like to follow up with you regarding this review. Please contact us at wecare@burgerfi.com. Please include your name, the location visited, date visited, preferred method of contact, and a copy of your review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Enjoyed my meal everything was tasty, but it seems a bit over priced for what you get. Service was good, place was clean and the soda fountain is pretty cool.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Did you know that our burgers are 100% Angus beef that has never been frozen, is vegetarian fed, and has never been exposed to antibiotics, growth hormones, or steroids? This quality of beef is only used in 1% of the industry. Our fries are never frozen and fresh cut every day. The onion rings are also hand cut and we even make the batter from scratch. We believe that all-natural is better and our prices reflect this. We hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Over priced for only so so food. Long want for food when no one was in the place. I went twice and still the same.so so food at a large inflated price.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018