“Great Italian Style Chain”
Review of Olive Garden

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 3 December 2017

It's not "real" Italian, but it's quite good for a chain restaurant. Consistently good service, although there's almost always a wait. It's always clean, and we appreciate the staff being well trained and polite, even if they're not even close to being Italian! Food is good - not great, but good. They bring you a refillable bowl of salad, but it's mostly lettuce, with a few croutons. Other than lettuce, I found 2 olives and one end slice of tomato. They can do better, I believe. We had mozzarella sticks for an appetizer. They are actually rectangles - not sticks! Tasty tho.. I had eggplant parm, and it was quite good, served up with spaghetti and traditional marinara sauce. I enjoyed it well enough. Adult beverages are tasty and reasonable, although they provide very little of what you get an adult beverage for! I'd suggest avoiding their drink list and asking for something that HAS to be made right. Like a shot of Scotch, for example. Of course, wine is a nice choice with Italian food, and it's hard to screw up a bottle of wine. Olive Garden used to be better. Shrimp scampi used to be SOO good, but it's not worth getting now. Like everyone else, they are having to cut corners (thank you congress) but it's still a good choice if you're in the area and don't mind waiting for a table.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My lady friend and I visited this establishment for a nice cozy dinner. It turned out to be just that. The service was great. The food was excellent and our waitress was very efficient. 20% tip to her!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here and the food and service was great. Gina C. was our waitress and she was polite and excellent at her job. We sat at a booth near the hostess station and it was definitely interesting to watch. There was an older Italian lady who was the front hostess and she kept yelling over our booth at the other hostesses near the to go station. I thought the little mics were for communicating so they wouldn't have to yell over tables? Who knew being a hostess is so stressful!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went with my family to have lunch . Waitress was not nice at all , had a attitude and was very pushy on us putting our order in . We were waiting for out party to arrive . We all drove separate . When we got our food it was really good ! We all got different dishes. Lunch portion though is small but worth the money .
First time i had a problem there so i will return .

Reviewed 12 July 2017

When everyone knows your menu and how your food is, what else can separate you from the rest? The staff! They made our visit very enjoyable not only by their suggestions but their friendly attitude.