“AMAZING”

Zappitelli's Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 196 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

When visiting Ohio, one place we ALWAYS take time for is Zappitellis!!! We have yet to find better Italian food- homemade with LARGE portions! Come hungry! It’s divine!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Nice bar / restaraunt plus outside eating area. Delicious selection of Italian (and other)
Food. Don’t be put off by, the exteriorthe exterior, I’ve driven by a few times and thought it wasn’t too impressive, but, once you venture inside you are in for a treat. As per most American restaraunt s, the portion sizes are huge, so either stuff yourself, or share a dish with someone else. I will definately be back

Reviewed 5 July 2018

My first time eating at this place was very different from the 2nd and 3rd time. The first time I found the dough and pizza flavor excellent. I believe that they may have changed something in the recipe, vendor or other that led my 2nd and 3rd return unsatisfying. I have not returned to this location. Note the staff there are very friendly and their long history in the business make this an attractive pizzeria to try. There are a few eat-in tables, this is mostly a takeaway/pick-up type of business.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

What an enjoyable experience..............the food was excellent and our waitress was doll, she couldn't advise
us enough. What wine to have and please try the dessert.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Was recommended by a friend. Huge portions. Great service. Became an instant favorite place. Looking forward to go back....as soon as the doggie bags are consumed.