“Love it!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I have gone here several times, and I actually prefer it to Chipotle. I usually get the chicken tacos, but everything else looks pretty good. The food is good. The staff is pretty friendly, at least while I've been there. Good deal for the money.

1  Thank Lynsdeyblack11
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Food was made right in front of us. Everything was hot and fresh. A little pricey for basically rice and beans. If you want Guacamole They charge extra....even if you don't take any of the other toppings.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I think Qdoba is my favorite Mexican place. The food is simple, fresh and ever so good. I also like their rewards program.

Reviewed 1 June 2009

Qdoba is my FAVORITE place to stop for lunch. I prefer the Naked Steak Salad (salad with steak --naked because I don't want a tortilla shell which is too delicious for my diet). This location is very clean and the staff is prompt and knowledgable. It's a good, healthy deal for the money. It's located just down the road from Dick's Sporting Goods, Border's, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's, Bed Bath & Beyond..., which makes it a nice stop mid-shopping.