“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time back in 10 years. Was not impressed 10 years ago. Very impressed on our last visit. Dinner was great. Waitress was awesome. Didnt make reservations and was seated at a really small table. That was really the only complaint.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Received a gift certificate from friends and used part of it last year to purchase a case of wine. Had a balance left and after reading some of the reviews about poor service we decided to just use the balance for more wine. Called the store and was told we could stop by any time after noon even though the restaurant doesn't open until 4:30. Stopped today around 4 pm and was questioned what we were doing in the building. Told them we had a gift certificate and wanted to purchase some wine. Was told certificates are only good for dining. Told the man that I had purchased a case of wine with the same certificate last year. He shrugged and said okay, but that they didn't open until 4:30. I told him I had called and spoke with a man who said we could stop by any day after noon. He shrugged again and said okay. We looked at the wines, picked one and completed the purchase.

I cannot believe how poorly we were treated. I checked this all out before I stopped at Molinari's and to be treated so rudely is unacceptable and extremely unprofessional. I might expect this from someone who doesn't have a vested interest in the business, but we noticed some newspaper articles posted in the entry area and the one photo of the owner certainly looked like the man with whom we spoke. I'm glad we decided to just get wine and not eat here because they certainly do not know how to treat a customer.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Visited on a busy Saturday night
Split a generous walnut and blue cheese salad. Enjoyed a pork four seasons and a steak and shrimp cake entree. Steak was tender and perfectly cooked and the pork entree was loaded with artichoke hearts and veggies and had tons of thin pounded pork tenderloin. A couple of glasses of Pinot noir rounded it out. Fantastic friendly and attentive service from Jamie made the meal even more memorable!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Jungle-like warmth/humidity inexcusable, guest next to me was swabbing sweat from himself
Calamari flabby and disappointing
Chicken Milanese on menu as having arugula greens but was instead served with a big pile of spinach
We will not return, there are too many other good choices in the area at lower prices

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The food is delicious, the servings are huge. Love being able to pick a bottle of wine at the store and have it opened at the table with a small corkage fee. The service is family friendly.