“Good food ”

Bj's Restaurant Brew House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bj's Restaurant Brew House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 201 Restaurants in Mentor
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The food is good. A little pricey. The pizzookie for dessert is outstanding. Some day I am just eating dessert. Good soups and pizza.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

First let me say the beer is outstanding and so is the desserts...the meals not so much. I ordered a salad and had to send it back because the lettuce was spoiled. They replaced it but it was just as bad. I showed the server and asked to speak to the manager who looked at it apologized offered me a different choice but my dinner companion had finished her meal and we did not have time as going to a movie to wait for me to get a meal replacement. The manager brought over a monkey bread dessert which was very nice but not a meal. Rather sad that this place was such a let down.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

On 5-13-18, at about 9 pm I took my mother here to celebrate Mother’s Day. She ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and I the fish and chips. Our drinks came out relatively quick and the waitress seemed fairly nice. However, when our entrees arrived, my mother received her pasta and I got four burnt to a crisp pieces of fish with no French fries as they weren’t done yet...... I tried a bite of the fish charcoal and pointed it out to the waitress. She noticed how it looked, apologized and took it back. About 10-15 minutes later, a new now full order of Fish and chips arrived. My mother was done by now and I was anxious to eat. Unfortunately, the first bite seemed like the fish had not been thawed out. While it was very hot, the fist was still harder and rubbery. When the waitress asked about the new plate, I advised her and she retrieved the manager Sarah. Sarah advised she would take both my orders of fish off the receipt and bring out a complimentary dessert. This dessert never arrived and the bill arrived. By this point, we were ready to leave and I wasn’t going to cause a scene in front of my mom. So we left and I attempted to contact the gm Robert, to no avail and I couldn’t leave a voicemail to let him know of my experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal,or bad service. The menu ranges from burgers, pizza, sandwiches, pastas, GF options, craft beers and sodas, and larger entrees. Grab the whole family and go, you won't be disappointed. If you can't decide what to eat, you have all your options there to choose from. My favorite dishes are the Enlightened Mediterranean Chicken pitas,or the Tai Peanut Chicken w Soba noodles if you like a spicy kick!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had the Tavern Cut garlic chicken pesto pizza. It was excellent. The restaurant was not busy but the service was so slow, we were there for lunch on Sunday from 2:45 until 4:30pm. We waited 30 minutes for our pizookie and it was missing ingredients and was dried up. Not sure I'll go there again. This was our second try.