“fit the bill”

Tres Potrillos-Authentic Mexican Food
Ranked #26 of 142 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My husband had a taste for Mexican and wanted to try somewhere new. Great Choice. Food was very satisfying and we are looking forward to a repeat visit. We had chicken fajitas and Carnitas Tapatias. This pork dish was so delicious! Flavorful, tender, succulent!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Nice indoor atmosphere and outdoor patio. Food is served very quickly and service is attentive. Food is just ok, nothing exceptional. Higher shelf margaritas are pretty good.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Always great food and great service. Fast service. Delicious margaritas, especially if you get the premium ones. We enjoy coming here often.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I've been here twice. The food is always good, though the rice is a bit bland. However, the first time there were multiple dead flies in the window and our menus were dirty. We figured we'd give them another chance because we truly do like the food. Told them it was my dad's birthday and they didn't do anything. Didn't even say happy brithday. Plus our waiter was terrible. He didn't bring us silverware and we had to stop him and ask for refils. He never came back to ask if we were happy with our food and we had to stop him again for boxes and the bill. He was nowhere to be found almost the entire time we were there. I wish I could say our experiences were better so I can give them the 4-5 stars they deserve for the food, but I'm not sure I'll return after today's experience. Better savor my leftovers.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Went for a late dinner. Food was good but the service was slow. The barrel chairs look inviting but they are very uncomfortable. The theme is very authentic and so is the music. The driveway to get into the plaza where it is located is a little tricky because you have to go in from the side street and drive around to the front of the plaza to the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Tres Potrillos-Authentic Mexican Food? Share your experiences!