Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
FindHotelUS$57
Expedia.comUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
Lol.travelUS$81
All reviews front desk room was clean great room new management cleaning staff great price buffalo wild wings mini fridge would definitely stay here again one night stay henry dee ohio redroof pets inns cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2020

I have do to through the Covid-19 hardships in my life been staying here for a couple months. I couldn't be happier with everything here, How I've been treated and taken care of from day 1 has been 100% perfect. Zero issues Zero problems in the slightest and they have been fair with pricing from day 1 as well as never raising the cost. Dee from the staff working here has taken care of me A/1 service here.

Room tip: They allow pets here FYI if needed as well
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Very clean, updated, And the staff is very friendly. You can tell they take pride in what they do. And not to mention the prices are outstanding. I'll be staying here every time I come in town to visit.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2020

Amazing service, great staff and very clean area the man working the front was very nice to us and helped us with directions and very clean rooms Also gave us coupons for local restaurants I would recommend staying here

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020

This location is very clean, comfortable and the staff is very friendly. I want to give Henry a warm thank you for making my stay a pleasant one.I would recommend this hotel if you are in Medina,Ohio area.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020

Very comfortable and affordable rates,Henry at the front window was very helpful and polite, would definitely go again, I highly reccomend this hotel if you're looking in the medina area, the rooms are also very clean and spacious, great job to the staff!

Date of stay: August 2020