Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
US$124
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Fairfield InnUS$124
Hotels.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Bell on elevator so loud it kept us up all night. Spend 200 nights a year in hotels and have never heard an elevator so loud. I would never return here. Also not given the room we paid for and the heat was not working but the extremely nice staff quickly took care of those 2 issues.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on business. Quite disappointed. Front desk service was very slow. 8 people were backed up to check in and no other help could be found. At least 2 people could be seen but they seemed to be immune to a request for help from the sole person working. The bedding was so wrinkled I wondered if it had been changed. The shower had discolored caulk on most edges. And the room smelled. Will not be back here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

My stay was everything I imagined and more the housekeeping staff went above and beyond to make my stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. My second day was eventful to say the least but thanks to the awesome front desk management Ty was on point and took great care of me I felt like family, everyday I came in they always asked how was my day Ty and her staff are absolutely amazing I look forward to coming back to the Cleveland area. Fairfield Inn is my #1 choice

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very new looking and initially matches the standards of other Fairfields. However, we were ultimately disappointed in our stay and would look to stay somewhere else when traveling through next time. The whole place just needs a good cleaning— the elevator floor was filthy, the stairs needed vacuumed, and our room seemed to just have been given a quick “glossing” over. There was hair in the shower, trash still in the cans, and a few stains on the bedding. (Yuck!!) My children found trash in different spots around the room too— under the beds, in a cabinet, etc. There was a mildew spot on the shower curtain, too. Just not clean feeling! Breakfast was ok, but I would encourage the employee on duty in this area to smile and say hi to people; it goes a long ways. :) The front desk employees were friendly which is why I did not do less stars! I would recommend checking the other options in this area before checking the Fairfield.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
JosephD2865, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your business and your insights. We have passed your comments on to our Housekeeping and Maintenance Staffs as part of our ongoing training in these departments. These comments will assist us in getting better at meeting our guests expectations.
I hope that on your next trip through the area you will give us a second chance to see how much we have improved.
Thank you again for your very thoughtful comments

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had an excellent experience here. We were able to check in early and our king suite was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good and the pool looked nice, but we did not get to use it during our stay. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JosephD2865, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your business and your kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully, the next time you return to Medina, you will get a chance to try out the pool.
Thank you again.