All reviews private garden wood and stone design escape surroundings luxury martin facilities spa meditate
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Luxury hotel situated in quiet place. Relaxing atmosphere in beautiful rooms with modern design. Great combination of wood and stone. Friendly owners and very good services. Lovely wellnes and spa. Very good experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My best friend celebrated his birthday at The Villa Memories and I was invited to be part of it. The villa is situated in a suburb of Zlin, in a beautiful green area, called Vylanta. The villa itself is a combination of natural materials, wood and stone surrounded by flowering bushes. I stayed overnight in a room called Jungle, lovely and cozy room which reminded me of South Africa because of its furnishings and decorations. This tiny room had everything that one needs. I also saw the other rooms and was pleasantly surprised. I must say that the owner Martin is a nice, modest and professional businessman who we got very friendly with. He constantly made sure that everything went according to plan during the party, and his staff was attentive, professional and empathetic as they put up with us until late in the morning. Next morning they served us an amazing choice of tasteful goodies for breakfast. I recommend this villa with all my heart! Thank you Martin, you have done a great job! We will definitely be back....

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2018

When deciding where we would like to spend our 2-day team building this year, Villa Memories ended up at the top of everybodys list. No exceptions. The very first experience last year made every team member fall in love with this wonderful place that is simply perfect for any kind of stay. Either you're travelling with your business mates/clients or you want to spend some quality time with your family, relax and unwind. Villa Memories has so much to offer to everybody.
The rooms design is one of the most if not the most beautiful I've ever seen. So proud this pearl belongs to my home country!
What I would like to point out is the service and the stuff. People are so friendly and willing to do anything to make your stay even more pleasurable. This is a shining example of high-quality and professional services which you can normally spot in 5* hotels.
The Villas location might be a bit far for some, but trust me – you won't regret. It definitely is worth the ride!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

What can I say about place like Villa Memories? I have had the highest expectations from luxury boutique hotel and Villa Memories was even better than that. My wife loved the swimming pool and just relaxed in sauna. Owner of the hotel opened us his wine cellar with south African specialities. And what was the best? Peace, calm and completely private garden to meditate, to relax and to enjoy the moment. Thanks for everything"

Room tip: Room called Earth gives you feel like being at home but with five star hotel services
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We used this location for our wedding. 3 days with our family and closest friends. All the rooms are equipped with everything you need for your comfort stay and all is made from the finest materials. We felt like at home and enjoyed the luxury every minute. The kids spend a lots of time on the trampoline or in the indoor pool and our parents could sit with a glass of wine and watched them. The Management and Personal of the Villa was very professional and helpful not only during our stay but also up front while planning our big day. We can only recommend a stay at this fine location.

Room tip: all rooms are wonderful and each room has his own lovely topic
Date of stay: June 2018