“Great Food”
Review of Main Eatery

Main Eatery
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in McArthur
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place has the best food and service. If you want something home cooked, get the roast beef split! I get it every time I go! Amazing and more than you can eat!

2  Thank 506denisee

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while on a scavenger hunt. Almost didn't because of the size. It looks small but there was plenty of room to sit inside on a cold winter day (maybe not so in the summer). The service was excellent. I enjoyed my loaded potato soup to warm me up and my partner had a BLT that was grilled and loaded with yummy bacon. I was told by a customer that the shakes we're very good. I decided to have a small (more like a medium) and it was thick and perfect. I actually enjoyed it while freezing my bum off searching for a particular gravestone in the local cemetery. It was so good I couldn't put it down.

While eating, we spotted big foot trying to exit the restroom.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Love the burgers here. Always takes a long time, even if you call ahead. But than again it's made fresh to order. Makes me want one now. :)

Bad thing is... they don't know what's in sauced they make. So if you are allergic to things this could be a bad thing.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The Main Eatery offeres either walk up ordering at the window or inside seating. There is a covered porch area on the side to sit and enjoy your meal if you wish. Portions are generious, and surroundings are clean, Menu offers a wide variety to please most taste. Only issues is parking when it is busy and cash is a plus, there is a small charge for using bank/credit cards.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

for lunch I had an excellent roast beef sandwich. Just a little too much horseradish. Lots of tender moist roast beef. Also good steak fries, not too soggy or too crisp. The staff was very friendly and helpful.Lots of food for the cost. there was a very wide variety of different types of food.

Been to Main Eatery? Share your experiences!