“Didn't like what I saw, so I left without eating.”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in McArthur
Description: Come visit us at 63865 US Hwy 50 West in McArthur. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I walked in to find the staff collected around the french fry area and eating french fries out of the bin.Another employee was piling them on a napkin and strolling around eating. I was never greeted at the counter so I turned and walked out without saying a word. I know my $5 not spent is not going to break them but I felt better walking out.

2  Thank William B

Reviewed 20 June 2017

It is McDonalds. Very Clean, Free Wi Fi, Flat Screen T.V. it is connected to R &C Quick Stop (Convenience Store/ gas/ Sandwich /pizza .) Descent parking on the side. I saw some one walking their dog and giving it water in the area. Larger parking area in the back for larger vehicles.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We were driving from the Athens area back to Cincinnati. There aren't many options along the back highways. The McDonalds was very slow but the food was hot and the order was correct. There aren't many quick options in either direction- so it's worth a stop here if you are passing through.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

The drive thru was really fast on my visit which was greatly appreciated. I would recommend not ordering breakfast biscuits in the afternoon however. Everything else was good.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

it's a mcdonald's the food is the same everywhere. The staff was kind of rude but sounded like people had called off. The prices were way cheaper than at home. We normally pay almost $30 for the meals we got. There it was under $20.

1  Thank dawn1865