“Wonderful Thai food in Toledo”
Review of Bangkok Kitchen

Bangkok Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

What a find. Hidden in a strip mall, but everyone seems to know this place! First visit I had the Pad Nam Prik Pow. I ordered it spicy and it was perfectly hot. No coconut milk, and plenty of chicken and vegetables. Their spring roll was huge, and like a delicious salad rolled in lettuce - yum!!! Went back for lunch the next day and had the best Pad Thai. FYI their online ordering system is excellent. Lets you order exactly what you want and pre pay. And I got a coupon the next day!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

having never thai food this was a new experience. Apparently this place does a great job because it was packed. The food is very good, the price is great and there was more on my plate than I could finish. Have to go here another time and try something different.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

After resisting for years, my family finally convinced me to try Bangkok Kitchen and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff have always been friendly and the food doesn't take too long, especially since it is primarily homemade (and if it isn't, you had me fooled!) Everything tastes very fresh and you can get meals from mild to very hot. Beware - when they say spicy, they really mean spicy!
Bangkok Kitchen has such good food quality that it is the only Asian restaurant I can go to that doesn't upset my stomach. All their food is delicious, and can be changed to suit dietary needs (vegan, gluten free, etc.) If you're by the area definitely check out Bangkok Kitchen!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered the cashew stir fry with beef. The portion was huge. The beef with the cashews and vegetables was amazing. The brown gray was great with the rice. I will return!!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This place was amazing!!! I came back a second night on my business trip to Toledo. It is in a strip mall, so you will probably miss it unless you are looking for it. Fantastic!!!! First night I had the Pad Thai with Shrimp, mildly spicy. The second night I had the red curry with shrimp - medium spicy. Oh how I have missed authentic Thai food. Thank you for a wonderful experience. I will be back every time I travel to Toledo. See you in a month!

2  Thank ATags36