All reviews best westerns glass panel public house cold spray hot tub recommend this hotel breakfast was delicious enjoyed my stay a bit cramped stopping point warm pool indoor pool rooms are nice bob evans front desk staff nice area great place to stay
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I have been staying here every week for the last month. The room is very comfortable and clean. I sleep better here than at home. I was recommended this hotel from a coworker and I have not been disappointed. There are 5 restaurants within walking of distance of all varieties and a market, if you do not want to eat-out. Everything is nice, the pool, the Jacuzzi and the work-out is top notch too. My only complaint was the breakfast food was not to my nutrition standard (too fatty).

Room Tip: I chose a room furthest from the pool and lobby; 3rd floor, high number.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! it's great that our location was convenient for your needs. We will see you soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I stayed at this location for my dads birthday at the beginning of May 2018. We arrived at 3pm, got our keys but when we arrived at the room housekeeping was still cleaning. We waited in the lobby for awhile , but i had a 10 year old and a 9 month old with me and we were tired from our drive so I asked if we could get a room a different floor that was ready . The front desk agent was very helpful in getting us a new room.

The room was great! It was clean and the decor was nice. We loved the sink . Breakfast was great and the breakfast staff were so nice and attentive to the guest.

The only complaint would be that the pool was very cloudy. We tried swimming the morning of checkout and we couldn't even see through the pool so we didn't get in. There was also hair in it. We think a lot of guest might have taken a swim the night before. The hot tub was also ice cold. We didn't bother bringing it to the front desks attention due to we were about to leave anyway. Over all I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for your review! We're very happy that the front desk staff took such good care of you! We do apologize for the condition of the pool and hot tub. We hope you will come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the night before mothers day! I didn't have much sleep the night before due to another hotel we stayed at before, This hotel made everything better! Their pillows were so amazing and comfy that even my husband wanted to buy one from them. When we woke up and went down for breakfast, it was also amazing. The Woman that cooked it did an amazing job. The anmeties smell amazing! The staff was super nice.. Just an incredible stay all together. The only down fall is the rooms are a little tight, but seriously, that's nothing compared to everything else. We strongly recommend it!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you Angel for a fantastic review! I'm so happy to hear that you got a good night sleep. That's so important when travelling. It's nice to know you enjoyed breakfast and it smelled wonderful! I am so glad that the staff was friendly and your stay was incredible! We sure hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this MONTHS in advance. We booked a suite, which is actually quite nice. However, there is a group of soccer teams here...we are quite understanding, but the suite looks out over the indoor pool. We called down to make sure that the posted pool closing time of 10 PM would be respected. We were then told that they had extended the kids hour until 11 and adults until 12. There was absolutely NO concern on the part of staff/management for the concerns of Gold members that they supposedly appreciate.

We would never come here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and we are sorry to hear that it did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resort

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Easy access location with a good fitness room, great breakfast, free parking and very central for all my needs... a simple solution for the business traveller looking for clean comfort and convenience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Come back and stay with us again!