“Anniversary ”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: DUSSEL/FORD
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So far I have enjoyed my NewYork Strip and he loves King Crab legs. I usually have the Chilean sea bass that is excellent but I felt like steak tonight. Wonderful atmosphere and a delightful waitress. (Victoria)

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The food was very good! My husband had a filet and I had the salmon with the squash ravioli. Everything was prepared very well.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Never had anything here that wasn’t delicious. Seafood is special, steaks great. An outstanding Mancy’s restaurant,

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This came recommended by the server, and I concur that it is a very good dish. So much so, I forgot to take a picture. I highly recommend it and would definitely order it again. Service was great!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Great atmosphere and although weather permitted, we at inside. Outside seating areas are always a plus but when the view is the parking lot and listening to traffic, the elegance of the inside was preferred. Our server was excellent, answered all questions and provided all of the gluten free options/adjustments. Food was also excellent and prepared as ordered. My only thing is that while it is definitely a fine dining restaurant, I thought the price was still a bit high (maybe riding on the Mancy's name?). In any case, I wouldn't hesitate to return.