All reviews granite city front desk parking lot wine and beer full kitchen a great job keeping waffles laundry room full size hotel is great two bedroom suite hot tub the hotel is clean cleaning staff fitness center wonderful stay beds were comfortable
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We had a very good stay here. The man running the desk was helpful and seemed to be able to handle a bunch of folks coming in at the same time. He was patient, thorough and was able to get all done pretty efficiently. The room was very nice and they have a very nice breakfast. This hotel is just off the highway so if you do not like highway noise; I would recommend another one. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Dan G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for the great remarks about our Front Desk team member! It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel and we hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stopped for the night earlier than we had planned after a long and stormy day driving. The suite was spacious and comfortable. We cooked our dinner in the well equipped kitchen and were able to watch the storm for many hours through big windows that allowed us to see the sky well. Everything about the suite worked. We needed a light bulb replaced, etc. and the staff was totally accommodating, quickly and did everything to make it all work. Easy parking.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Barbara,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It was a delight to have you as our guest and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Spent three nights here in July for for family visit with dog. Hotel is in a nice area outside town and is clean and well designed. Its gym is small but functional enough that me and my daughter got a good workout every morning. We also had decent places to walk our dog, Pool and Jacuzzi were okay but not kept up on the weekends at least as our first morning was Sunday and there were towels strewn on bottom of pool as well as other garbage. Was better Mon and Tues.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with our hotel team. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed 10 May 2018

First ... we needed a two bedroom suite, and the one that was available here was excellent. We are used to Marriott properties, and this IHG property far exceeded our
expectations. The staff was very friendly and competent ... the morning breakfast was
very, very good ... and our room was wonderful. The two bedroom suites share a common living room and kitchenette. Our room would sleep six with the sleeper sofa in the living room. Very clean, very quiet, and very comfortable. We reactiviated our IHG rewards program and will be staying here again as needed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trainfan56
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I arrived at hotel to check in at 7:40pm on February 16th. No one was at the front desk, so after several minutes, I went back outside and loaded up two luggage carts and returned to the lobby with my luggage and children. In the meantime, two school busses filled with kids arrived and there was a person in the lobby checking into 8 or 10 rooms. After 15 minutes passed, I asked about Spire Elite check in and if the agent could quickly give me my keys because I had milk and frozen groceries to put in my room. Usually, the keys for my room are prepared before arrival, and check in can be done in 30 seconds. The agent told me to be patient and after she was done with group, she found my reservation and made the keys for my room. It was a total of 33 minutes, only one person was working at the hotel and there were three other people also waiting to check in after me.
I choose the welcome points instead of a bottle of water; the welcome points were not added to my account.
The rate I booked for my stay was a package rate that included 10000 IHG bonus points; the points were not added to my account.
My room was in poor condition. The carpeting looked like it had not been vacuumed in weeks. There were marbles, hair bands, and other debris and food remains all over the floor and under the beds. The corners of the tile floor in the bathroom contained a variety of body hair left behind by previous guests. The bathroom door was also loose and almost falling off the hinges, it was attached to the door frame with drywall screws that are not meant to secure metal to metal. The bed skirts around the foundation part of the mattresses were badly stained. Pots in the kitchen had burned on food stuck to the bottom of them. TV remotes had broken battery covers and tape was used to secure the batteries. The tape had a collection of hair and miscellaneous debris on it. The channel guide was outdated and NONE of the channels matched what was on the printout.
Also found it offensive that Bibles were removed from the nightstands and replaced with a book that contained tips for success. If anyone needs tips for success, it is everyone that works at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank acey2000
1705vw, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Acey2000,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am disappointed to hear your stay was less than expected. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and your comments have been shared with our Management team so we can take the appropriate actions to correct these matters.

Regarding your IHG Rewards Welcome Amenity, I verified that the welcome points were added on the 16th by our front desk agent. The additional 1,000 points purchased through through the IHG rate package is automatically added with your stay points.

If you would like to further discuss this matter or your stay, please feel free to contact our management team directly, and we would be delighted to assist you!

Valerie Ware, General Manager