All reviewsfire pitfront desktwo bedroom suiteliving areafull size fridgebeautiful roomupdated roomsnewer propertyextended staywater pressurenice poolfree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlythe ohio turnpikechelsea
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Someone started mowing at 7 am. Then the grass blowers were walking around very noisily at 8 am. The TV quit working and they said they were updating them. Why can’t they wait until people check out? I felt like they were doing everything possible to get guests to check out early. I pay to get rest and relax at hotels. Residence Inns are my favorite with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. However I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Great hotel if you don’t want to sleep in or watch TV
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and each time find it a welcoming and a good place to get sleep. What I also realize more and more are little things are needed to be fixed like peeling paint on doors, plugs that don't work, and carpet stains. It's not a lot but staying there frequently you start noticing the little things..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveling_Scouter
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Over the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend (5/2018), I visited the Residence Inn Toledo Maumee and had the worse overall stay and the worse treatment by a manager that I have ever experienced.
After sleeping in the bed the very first night, I woke up with the worse itching all over my body & red rashes everywhere from something in the room. I went to the emergency room and was administered a steroid shot due to the severity of the itching, swelling and redness and was told by the Dr. that it looked like little bite marks all over. All the other hotels were booked up in the area so my only option was to change rooms yet still experienced great discomfort and restless sleep. On our very last night I was finally able to get a little sleep and asked the Manager Chelsea Heffner if we could have a later check out and to my surprise she was very inconsiderate to the fact that I barely gotten any sleep and said NO. I also requested a refund and that request was denied as well.
Their manager Chelsea Heffner has no concept of the meaning of good customer service to her guest and therefore I strongly recommend anyone that is considering staying at this hotel to be very cautious and look at other hotels.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Would definitely recommend for extended stay in the area. The public space is beautiful. The staff is extremely friendly. The breakfast is plentiful. The outside area is incredible, perfect place to gather with a glass of wine or bbq dinner!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

On a business trip and I found this to be a clean property that is off the busy roads but close to plenty of places to eat. Quiet and restful property well maintained which makes a business trip good. Staff is very friendly and makes being away from home enjoyable..

Room Tip: Rooms above the first floor has the less traffic walking past them
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business