“Improve your service”

Sichuan Bistro
Ranked #29 of 160 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I would give five stars for the food but one for the service. Our first visit was at a busy weekend time, so it was excusable. However, there was no excuse at the second visit as there were only two families at the restaurant. As we entered, there was no greeting but a blunt question " how many? " Later, when we asked for extra rice, it seemed like they did not like it. It was very obvious that the entire staff was talking in Chinese about us. Nobody came once to ask if we needed anything or how was the food? If they have to stay in the business in this competitive market then they have to improve their service and manners!!!!

3  Thank SAS1114

Reviewed 13 November 2011

Sichuan bistro is a genuine Chinese restaurant. Always crowded, lots of Chinese natives, and a very nice lunch menu, as well as a comprehensive traditional chinese menu. I eat there very frequently and also get takeout. Lunch prices are reasonable, and dinner prices as well. The Lomein chicken is the best I have ever had, and the spicy sizzling chicken is so authentic, that i have never seen this dish outside of China. The service is good - not extraordinarly friendly because they work so fast and they are trying to get your food served as fast as humanly possible that there is no time for chit chat or hesitation. The restaurant is a classic and I hope to go there often.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

I took my boys to eat here based on the reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent and spicy. Service was slow but worth the wait.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

Probably the only choice of Sichuan style food. No comparison.

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I thought Chinese just so so until we went here. Wow! Do the authentic menu. Recommend Mala Chicken (spicy) and Shrimp w/ rice cakes ( sweet-n- sour, not spicy ... Kids favorite). Now I'm hooked. wow.

1  Thank PattyB789