“Good”

Pitrelli's Italian Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Pitrelli's Italian Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 167 Restaurants in Mason
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Great Italian Restaurant located in a northern suburb of Cincinnati called Mason. Family owned and operated, using family recipes, serving outstanding Italian food . After 3 expandtions in 5 years at their current location they are moving 500 yards up the road to a new location which is twice the size of their current location.
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with two other couples. Service was excellent. Everyone had a different entree and two had salads before their entree. They said their salads were good and, in fact, took some of it gone.
One had spaghetti and meatballs, pasta was fine but meatballs were terrible and left on the plate. Lasagne was good, personal pizzas were good and chicken Parmesan was good. Would go back and avoid the meatballs next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

For 3 years in a row we have visited for dinner and loved this place the food is usually very good and the service has been amazing !

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This was hands down one of the best places to dine. The owner was very personable and makes you want to come back again and again. The food was fantastic from the appetizer, main course and dessert. I couldn’t decide and asked them to bring me my dinner and just surprise me. I was amazed by the sausage and peppers. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This is a great family owned Italian restaurant in Mason, Ohio. We went there for a family celebration - the service and food were great. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting from out of town and Pitrelli's was recommended to us. We ordered the Bruschetta Pizza appetizer and a small Little Italy Pizza. For dessert, we had the Tiramisu and coffee. All of our food was absolutely delicious and if we lived in the area we would visit regularly! Food and service was excellent!