Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Hampton.com
US$135
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$134
FindHotelUS$134
Lol.travelUS$165
All reviews great stay room was clean complimentary breakfast bathroom door enjoyed my stay oatmeal convenient location snow trails nice place staff was very friendly night's sleep hampton inns interstate desk accommodations track
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Very clean and whole hotel smells good. Breakfast was good and the host was perfect. Found out we have rewards and have discount on the room so we will always come here or any of the hiltons!:-) :-) :-)

Room tip: Perfect choice.
Date of stay: March 2021
Amber Weller, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for setting aside some time to leave us a review! Your feedback is much appreciated. I am happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us, and I hope we'll have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future. I will pass your compliments along to the team. Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Check in and out was seamless through the app and digital key. Didn’t need to make contact with anyone. The room was spacious. Two queen bed suite was plenty of room for our family of five. Overall satisfied with room except did find the toilet was not cleaned and one hand towel had dirt on it.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your time and comments. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay, and I hope we'll see you again soon. I do apologize for the issues in the bathroom. I will pass that information along to Housekeeping so they're aware of the oversight. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us improve. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 15 October 2020

Seems to be a well run Hampton. Room was very clean and even smelled fresh.
Welcome was professional and friendly. I had called earlier in the day to ask a couple of questions and the employee was nice and helpful...greatly appreciated them taking the time to answer questions during this stressful time of travel -- questions I am sure they get asked dozens of times every day. It makes a difference. Would recommend staying here, and will stay here again when in the area in the future.

Date of stay: October 2020
Amber Weller, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review! Your feedback is quite important to us. I am pleased to see you had a pleasant stay at our property, and that the staff was friendly and helpful. I will pass along your compliments to the team members. I hope we will see you again in the near future. Have a wonderful day and upcoming weekend!

Reviewed 2 July 2020

We had a quiet, king room on the second floor. The staff was helpful. Hot breakfast was available, the menu was posted, and hotel staff went to the buffet and filled the plates to order. We arrived at the same time as a party of six (not-masked) and chose to eat our own food in our room.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Janet L
Amber W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Dear Janet,

Thank you very much for your detailed review! Your feedback is important to us! I am pleased to see you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us. I hope you'll be back to see us again soon if you're in the area. Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!

Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

We were here for a race at the sports car club track. This place had plenty of room for three big trailers on Wednesday night. Our room was very clean and it was very clear when they would be cleaning rooms of we choose to do so. There was a issue with parking Saturday night due to a car club taking up most of the parking lot. The lady at the desk was very understanding and took care of it. We will be of up this way again. Close to everything we needed

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amber W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for leaving a review! We value and appreciate your comments! I am glad you found our property to be a convenient and comfortable place to stay. I am also glad to hear that your room was especially clean. I'll pass along your kind words. I hope we'll see you again soon. Thank you for your time and I wish you a wonderful week!