Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
SAVE US$50
PricelineUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
Trip.comUS$174
All reviews great stay room was clean bathroom door complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay oatmeal convenient location nice staff snow trails nice place night's sleep hampton inns interstate desk accommodations track
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

We were here for a race at the sports car club track. This place had plenty of room for three big trailers on Wednesday night. Our room was very clean and it was very clear when they would be cleaning rooms of we choose to do so. There was a issue with parking Saturday night due to a car club taking up most of the parking lot. The lady at the desk was very understanding and took care of it. We will be of up this way again. Close to everything we needed

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amber W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for leaving a review! We value and appreciate your comments! I am glad you found our property to be a convenient and comfortable place to stay. I am also glad to hear that your room was especially clean. I'll pass along your kind words. I hope we'll see you again soon. Thank you for your time and I wish you a wonderful week!

Reviewed 21 March 2020

Very clean and well maintained. The free breakfast is the finest y'all will find. Great selection and very tasty. The staff members were professional and pleasant. A great place to stay! Thank y'all for such a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kwb12020
Amber W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review! We certainly appreciate the time you set aside for us. I am pleased to hear about your pleasant stay at our property, and I hope we'll see you again soon. Thank you for sharing your compliments, and I wish you a wonderful and safe week!

Reviewed 14 March 2020

If you're familiar with Hampton Inns, this is another fine example of the chain. Not equipped with 5-star amenities, but it does have 5-star execution of the provided features.
Friendly helpful staff, clean comfortable stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and we certainly appreciate receiving this kind of feedback. I hope we'll have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future. Thank you for the time you set aside for us, and I hope you have a great week!

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Had great experience with this location. Close to snow trails. Our room was clean and had room to sleep 5 comfortably. Pool was small but nice. Desk clerks were friendly and accommodating. Snack room was a great feature for late night cravings and nice breakfast spread

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amber W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely pass along your compliments to the whole team. Thank you for sharing details with us. I hope we'll see you again soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 1 March 2020

My daughter and her friends really enjoyed the room and the pool. They wanted a small sleepover where they could just hang out and swim. We will be back!! The staff was very helpful and they treated us well!

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review! I love the detail you went into and appreciate the time you set aside. I am glad you found everything you were looking for here and I hope we'll have the pleasure of serving you again another time. We'll be happy to see you if you return to Mansfield and stop in. Thanks so much for your time and I hope you have a great day!