Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
SAVE US$12
PricelineUS$70
Agoda.comUS$70
Lol.travelUS$79
All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub great place to stay stay there again front desk staff convenient location parking lot staff was friendly walmart pet interstate gas pillows motel inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Do your self a favor and stay in an IHG hotel. When you look at their web site they won’t tell you the pool and hot tub is closed one of the reasons why we chose to stay here, there is no breakfast, no house keeping just go to the front desk for towels, the heater smells like it’s on fire. It’s very dated and smells stale/musty. I but once you show up and see the place your not getting your money back. Never again will we stay at a Wyndham hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield OH, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

I am sorry to see that you didn't have a pleasant stay while with us. I would be happy to discuss with you more off line if you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to discuss your stay. I can be reached at the following email.
lq1031gm@lqreviews.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Stephanie L.
G.M.

Reviewed 18 September 2020

The room was okay although outdated. Heat/a/c was noisy as was bathroom fan. NO BREAKFAST AT ALL. Only one coffee packet that made 2 cups but cups were thin and coffee was mediocre. Entry foyer needed cleaned And the whole place was shabby.
For $94 a night I would expect better especially in the area we were in. Not a place I would recommend.

Room tip: We were on 4th floor and could hear dogs barking. Wasn't ware it was pet friendly.
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

At first the hotel seemed ok. I’m more picky than most but here’s my experience so far. Check in was ok. The lady was good at her job but not friendly at all. No big deal. Room was nice for the most part until a couple days into my stay when I was trying to sleep I opened my eyes randomly and a bug ran across my pillow in front of my face. I killed it. A little bothered but didn’t want to make a big deal. Today when I came back I was dirty and needed to shower. The water pressure was weak and barely coming out and I needed a shower before my meeting. I called front desk and she said there’s nothing they can do about it. This really bothered me. The last thing you should say is there’s nothing you can do about it. I tried to shower anyway. Water was ice cold, barely coming out and then half way through the water stopped completely. Front desk obviously didn’t care about this issues and made no attempt to help or fix or even give me another option. I still have 10 days left here so I hope the rest of my stay is better. They better Fix the water and I hope I don’t see anymore bugs.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jordan E
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield OH, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Jordan:

I am so sorry to hear that my staff wasn't friendly and welcoming to you and that you have had issues with the room since your have been staying with us. I do apologize for that and I will be sure to speak with both of the staff members that were working the desk. I am sorry that there was an issue with the water and that it took almost 24 hours to fix it.
Please if there are anymore issues during your stay please feel free to come to the front desk and ask for me as I would be happy to speak with you in person.
Again I am sorry and I hope the rest of your stay is a pleasant one.

Stephanie L.
G.M.

Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

La Quinta is one of the better Wyndham hotels. This one certainly did t have Wyndham’s bed! The bed was hard and pillows flat. Definitely disappointing. Certainly clean enough! No breakfast right now due to Covid. All in all a tough night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Often when you pay between 80-100 dollars/night for a hotel, you are at a place you don't want to be at for more than one night. However, this place was well worth every penny and then some. It would be nice (as a suggestion) to have some hot items such as eggs/sausage available for breakfast, but that would be my only recommendation.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rwbenner