Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$69
Expedia.comUS$69
HurbUS$71
StayForLongUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Guess the old saying, "You get what you pay for," couldn't be more right. I was traveling with my dogs and they are a pet friendly place. I wanted a smoke free room and it was supposed to be, yet the smell of cigarette smoke was so strong in the hallways it didn't seem to matter. I was woke at 1:20 am due to a slamming door, not sure if it was the back exit or someone inconsiderate. The covers on my bed had cigarette burns in it, jeesh that's gross. Inside my bathroom, I saw small dark hairs most likely from a man shaving the previous stay. Some repairs are needed in the bathroom too. For some reason, my tv just shut off at 11:30 pm, and so I just didn't even try turning it back on as I was tired. I know this is Covid world, but couldn't you at least have a bowl of fresh fruit for the Continental breakfast? They had bulk cereal in those clear containers that have probably gone untouched since March!!! Throw it out and buy some individual packaged cereals or granola bars at least! I have photos. Older guy that seemed like the maintenance man was going into the rooms vacuuming and I woke to someone's tv playing rather loud to find out the cleaning guy left the adjacent room door open playing the tv while he cleaned. THANKS, no THANKS>

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Was the worst trip I have ever been on the room smelled like piss the carpets for soaking wet they wouldn't give me another room there was no refrigerator the coffee pot was broken the TV was very small

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2020

This hotel was absolutely disgusting. We stayed one night and had to leave the following day because of the smell and filth - yet they still billed our 4 rooms for the night we did not stay there. It smelled of marijuana, the bathrooms had black stains around the rim, the carpets were stained. I feared for my life - it was a hang out for drugs and prostitutes and we had to find other accommodations. No apologies/refunds were even offered.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2020

I picked the cheapest room on the Hotel Tonight app because I was too tired and too lazy to do more research. Well, I got what I paid for! Some rooms are smoking so it doesn’t matter if you book a non-smoking room. It still reeks of cigarette smoke. Room was dumpy and drab. Check your windows! Mine wasn’t locked! No elevator but not too many steps to climb to the second floor if you have heavy bags. You’ll hear some traffic noise from the freeway due to proximity. The only bright spot was the very nice man at the front desk. Spend the extra $10-$20 and get a nicer room elsewhere. Free & ample parking.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Surrounded by a lot of restaurants and right near the highway. The young lady at the front desk was very helpful and we were the only guest there for hours. A really quiet and nice hotel. I would definitely come back to stay next time we drive thru Ohio.

Date of stay: January 2020